Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this email from GunBroker. As much as I love my M1 Carbine, it is not a 1000 yard rifle. And the .30carbine cartridge, well, it will probably make it to those 1000 yards ... if you aim the rifle like a piece of artillery (at a 45 degree incline). And you sure aren't going to be hitting many 1000 yard targets with a scout scope (what are those, 1 to 4 power maybe?)

Hey GunBroker, maybe try a little harder in the plausibility department. The M1 Carbine is one fantastic rifle, but not for the use you are advertising it for.

Nice rifle but not 1'000 yd, thats's BS.

View attachment 34326

a don duck.jpg

We went on a cruise at the beginning of Dec. right after 911. There were only about 400 people on a ship that should have had 1000 plus. No lines anywhere.
We will be cruising again in late April without hesitation.:woo hoo:
Standard procedure to dodge the 'puke & go' stuff (norovirus), which can spread on a cruise ship like wildfire, will be the norm.
No worries.:)
On topic, joke:
Iowa primary results are still under 'review'.:LOL:

WRONG! California is Alaska's least favourite State. Texas is the baby sister we like to pick on. I can see how people might get confused.

The entire Midwest is wrong too. Everyone in the Dakotas, Iowa, Nebraska, and Wisconsin hate Minnesota. People in Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana hate Illinois. Yeah that's right, Illinois is self-hating while people in Minnesota think they are in California and don't know who they hate.

Latest posts

Back