Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a rare clip of @havasu doing some vehicle based firearms training.

daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-254.gif

Redbeard...one of our daughters would be following that alpaca!! She loves em.
My wife and daughter love them too. My daughter is taking a fiber class and i told her if she did well she could get a fiber animal. She said alpaca, i said a fiber animal we can eat, she said well all you got to do is butcher it then, im still thinking sheep. I have never gotten along with alpacas or lamas. But i have heard they are tasty!

Had to steal this one from next door , at our sister gun forum...

No nativity scene in Washington DC this year.
The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a Live Nativity Scene on Capitol Hill this Christmas season.

This isn't for any religious reason.

They simply have not been able to find Three Wise Men in the Nation's Capital.
A search for a Virgin also continues.

There was no problem, however, finding enough asses to fill the stable.

Jim
:LOL:
:LOL:
Stop....it...:cry:

Redbeard...one of our daughters would be following that alpaca!! She loves em.

I got a call not long ago from my god mom in Southern California. She was on the freeway and noticed what she thought was a big dog in the car ahead of her. She just had to immediately call me in hysterical laughter because it wasn’t a dog! It was an alpaca! In the middle of LA in a CAR on the freeway.
Should I have been offended she said she immediately thought of me because I’m always doing stuff like that???????

I got a call not long ago from my god mom in Southern California. She was on the freeway and noticed what she thought was a big dog in the car ahead of her. She just had to immediately call me in hysterical laughter because it wasn’t a dog! It was an alpaca! In the middle of LA in a CAR on the freeway.
Should I have been offended she said she immediately thought of me because I’m always doing stuff like that???????
We get alot of funny looks when we transport our goats. Loose in the back of the suburban. City folk don't even know what to do when they see it.

I totally get this one! :) We got a lot of strange looks when we brought our calf home in the back of an Expedition when Ellis came loose from being hog tied and her head popped up at a red light. Hunny jumped the seat and I slid over to continue driving home just laughing cause it was one of those "I told you so" moments. Yep, should have brought the stock trailer, but oh no. . .

My wife and daughter love them too. My daughter is taking a fiber class and i told her if she did well she could get a fiber animal. She said alpaca, i said a fiber animal we can eat, she said well all you got to do is butcher it then, im still thinking sheep. I have never gotten along with alpacas or lamas. But i have heard they are tasty!

Alpaca can be very people friendly ---- If they are raised from early age around people. Adult Alpaca are not good around people, they are herd types and do not welcome folks into the herd. My Brother lives in Ecuador and I used to sell Alpaca clothes in our little store. It is the second softest natural fiber in the world and many times warmer than wool and super light. Great fiber! :)

The bearings on one of my trucks hubs fell out during the fair a few years ago. I had to transport 3 goats, a turkey and 4 rabbits and 5 chickens home in our car. Took 2 trips and the kid had a job trying to keep the goats from eating the back seat!

62428153-3E47-4861-BDBB-DDCF570C4E5F.jpeg

07AB58B0-71A4-4072-AB1B-54324B3EBCA3.jpeg

602FA813-B91F-4A0F-B3F3-9C3046B2762C.jpeg

My Rezimay

Deer Sur,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job I seen in the
Paper. I can type real kwik wit one finggar and do
Sum Acounting 2.

I think I am good on the fone and I am a pepole
Person. Pepole really seam to respond goodly to me.

I'm lookin for a jobb as a secritary but it Kant be 2
Complikaited

My spelling is not 2 good but find that I awfin get a
Job Bcuz of my persinalety..

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want
To pay me and wat you think that I am wurth, I can start imeditely.

Thank you in advanse 4 yore Anser.

Hopifuly I M Yore best aplicant so phar.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May McBiggins

PS : I half includeded a pickture of me B low.

getPart

Dear Peggy May:

Start on Monday, we have spell check.

signed.....
Harvey Weinstein

My Rezimay

Deer Sur,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job I seen in the
Paper. I can type real kwik wit one finggar and do
Sum Acounting 2.

I think I am good on the fone and I am a pepole
Person. Pepole really seam to respond goodly to me.

I'm lookin for a jobb as a secritary but it Kant be 2
Complikaited

My spelling is not 2 good but find that I awfin get a
Job Bcuz of my persinalety..

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want
To pay me and wat you think that I am wurth, I can start imeditely.

Thank you in advanse 4 yore Anser.

Hopifuly I M Yore best aplicant so phar.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May McBiggins

PS : I half includeded a pickture of me B low.

getPart

Dear Peggy May:

Start on Monday, we have spell check.

signed.....
Harvey Weinstein

At breakfast, the man asked his wife, "What would you do if I won the lottery?"

She replied, "I'd take half and leave you."

"Great," he said. "Here's $6. I won $12 yesterday. Stay in touch."

Back