Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1596557729456.png

One of the local school districts have school buses parked in areas where there are no or poor internet connections. The bus has wifi and the kids can connect their school-issued computers to it.
I am hoping with all the online classes the broadband infrastructure gets upgraded in the rural areas.

The buses have Wi-Fi? Ours don't.....

Actually it's more like 9 out of 10 people can read it - as long as they know how to read. This is why site words are referred to as "site words." Usually as long as the first and last letters are in their place, one's brain decodes what is in between.

Actually it's more like 9 out of 10 people can read it - as long as they know how to read. This is why site words are referred to as "site words." Usually as long as the first and last letters are in their place, one's brain decodes what is in between.

Especially if you read it quickly. If you linger too long, the brain sees the errors and slows you down further.

The human brain is strange. I wonder if it works with other letter based languages. I doubt symbol based languages (like Japanese or Chinese or Korean, etc...) would be the same.

And now for something completely different...

old_man_pissed_off_meme1.jpg

Latest posts

Back