Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if they all have WiFi but some do. I guess that's so the kids can do their homework on the way to school instead of last night when they should have done it.
Homework? You are an optimist. They're playing games but they are quiet.

attachment.php

Me three!
It's not an exclusive club.
Hold nails with your fingers and drive them in with a ball-peen hammer.
It's probably safer to play Russian Roullette.
brutal55vp.gif

It's not an exclusive club.
Hold nails with your fingers and drive them in with a ball-peen hammer.
It's probably safer to play Russian Roullette.View attachment 47862
The round end is for finishing nails, right? As for bacpaker using a pocket knife, an electric drill is faster!

Due to COVID-19 my barber closed down…. 5 months ago… Lately lyrics from old songs keep popping into my head

Sign said long haired freaky people need not apply

Tip your hat to this lady son, when I did all that hair fell out from underneath

Ya just leave this long haired country boy alone

The wife says it’s affecting my hearing, don’t know can’t see my ears…

When my wife and I were first married she hit her thumb with the hammer, great big blackish-blue blood bubble under the thumb nail. It was throbbing, she was crying, saying, “Don’t just stand there, DO SOMETHING!!” I stepped away, came back with a Dremel with a very fine drill bit… Then I hear, “AND JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING???” It was all I could do to hold her steady while I drilled it out, it was like a little miniature oil gusher. To this day I hear her tell people about it!

Then again that was life before medical insurance…. That, it’s just a flesh wound…

That's one reason pocket knives were invented, to drill holes in your thumbnail to relieve the pressure after you smash it and the blood pools.
I had a very heavy steel door on the flight deck smash my hand. I went to sickbay and the corpsman grabbed a paperclip with a pair of forceps, heated it till it was red then calmly burned a hole in my fingernail. It took a couple of seconds for the pain to register in my brain but when it did I said some very bad things about him and his mother. That nail is still messed up.

Latest posts

Back