Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the men should have followed the man around the car, crowding him, while stay out of swing range.
With men all around him he would tire of swing the knife & they could then take him down.
No heroes needed, just common sense.

7c2b164af69443ff69523359ea0ea5dda349bc971d9d4df3599f630ed0891513.jpg
:LOL:

Favorite summer cocktail........ (when I still drank)

Go to DQ, get a LARGE LIME SLUSH!

Pour 1/3 out.

Replace with Gin! (about 1/2 Fifth)

This cocktail comes with a warning.

As long as you are in the A/C.......everything is fine. Shoot Pool. Dance with the Girls....etc...

When you open the door, and step out into the heat.............

You will see a BIG BLACK THING.....coming at your face ..........real QUICK LIKE!

Don't worry about a thing! Just "cover up"............Its gonna HIT YOU!

Its the PARKING LOT!! LOL

Later, Mark

The twins, too. I insisted they use cursive in their "home" schoolwork. Unfortunately they couldn't use it at school last year. The teachers don't grade the kids papers, other kids do. And other kids can't read cursive.

Thats sad...cursive is something that should be taught still, along with addressing an envelope and balancing checkbooks, writing thank you letters....

Why are kids grading each others homework?

Some teachers think letting the kids grade each other's homework helps them learn. Personally, I think it's a failure in two ways: the less learned kids in the class can/will be teased and the teacher doesn't want to sit and grade for an hour. There is a third failure.... the kids are "cookie-cuttered" into answers and have to be minimally specific so other kids can grade their papers and this dampens curiosity and innovation. IMHO.

Young Country is a high school math teacher and she grades each and every homework assignment and test. She's not looking just for the answer.... she wants to know the students understand the logic behind getting the answer.

Back