Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
step ladder.jpg

There are five cows on a farm, one mamma cow and four baby calves.
The first baby walks up to the mom and asks, "Momma, why is my name Rose?"
The mommy cow replies, "Well honey, a rose petal fell on your head when you were born."
The next calf comes up and asks, "Momma, why is my name Lily?"
The mother replies, "Because honey, a lily petal fell on your head when you were born."
The third baby comes up and asks, "Momma, why is my name Daisy?"
The momma cow again replieds" Well, when you were born a daisy petal fell on your head."
The final baby walks over and says, "Duh huh guh nuh!"
The momma cow says, "Quiet, Cinderblock

There are five cows on a farm, one mamma cow and four baby calves.
The first baby walks up to the mom and asks, "Momma, why is my name Rose?"
The mommy cow replies, "Well honey, a rose petal fell on your head when you were born."
The next calf comes up and asks, "Momma, why is my name Lily?"
The mother replies, "Because honey, a lily petal fell on your head when you were born."
The third baby comes up and asks, "Momma, why is my name Daisy?"
The momma cow again replieds" Well, when you were born a daisy petal fell on your head."
The final baby walks over and says, "Duh huh guh nuh!"
The momma cow says, "Quiet, Cinderblock
Probably me, Rusty, but I ain't laughing.

True story... once lived in very small town which surprisingly had 3 bars. In the cityhall basement were kept a big pan and some old converse sneakers. On St. Patrick's Day everyone would go bar hopping.

In keeping with the Irish theme someone would put on the sneakers, pour green paint in the pan. Then they'd step in the pan and then walk from bar to bar. There were green footprints from bar 1, to bar 2, to bar 3 and back to bar #1.

The funny part for me... These bars were within 4 blocks of each other, from bar #2 you could literally see bar #1 and bar #3. Yet every year the green foot prints would reappear, down the sidewalks and across the one street. Too funny.
biggrin.gif

The locals told me it was so no one would get lost... I can't imagine how drunk someone had to be to get lost in that tiny town!

True story... once lived in very small town which surprisingly had 3 bars. In the cityhall basement were kept a big pan and some old converse sneakers. On St. Patrick's Day everyone would go bar hopping.

In keeping with the Irish theme someone would put on the sneakers, pour green paint in the pan. Then they'd step in the pan and then walk from bar to bar. There were green footprints from bar 1, to bar 2, to bar 3 and back to bar #1.

The funny part for me... These bars were within 4 blocks of each other, from bar #2 you could literally see bar #1 and bar #3. Yet every year the green foot prints would reappear, down the sidewalks and across the one street. Too funny. View attachment 63460

The locals told me it was so no one would get lost... I can't imagine how drunk someone had to be to get lost in that tiny town!
I was a sailor set free in that situation

Ben

Back