Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hercules.jpg

Those are the ones you catch and release.
Then you have to eat all the dip because you don’t want someone scooping up your soggy chip.
For anyone that does not see the joke in this, here it is in slow-motion:
404NotFoundError_IIS7.png
Thank you. 😳
But yall are both wrong,this is Phideaux,the tall one,Dan

Thank you for that. Those were the good ole days of SNL.
HAHA
Now that reminds me of a story. Years ago, when I first moved into my house in Illinois (before cell phones) the florists number in the phone book was printed wrong and it was my phone number posted in their address in the yellow pages. Most of the time if I got a call for the florist I would give them the correct number. Well, this one time my phone rings, I answer “hello”. An elderly lady in the other end asks “Is this the florist?” I tell her no and before I can explain, she starts yelling at me. ‘If you aren’t the florist why are you answering the calls to the florist? I am calling long distance and this is costing me money. Why would you answer if your not the florist?’ She was really quite peeved. I STILL think it’s funny to this day and that was well over 30 years ago. I guess I’m just that kind of an evil person to answer my home when I’m not the florist. 🤣

Latest posts

Back