Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jerdy.jpeg

I can totally relate to that.
I flamed out of calculus class but kept the 2-1/2" textbook.
It's always been there, ...if I ever needed it. 😜
Ask me anything about some English Literature and I will Google it.
I don't know which King Henry commissioned the writing of which famous book. I failed that.
And nobody has asked me about it, ever. Henry IV? Henry VIII?

The one thing I did learn in college, was how to tell when useless crap was being poured into my brain.:mad:
You need to time an injector pump to a CAT V8 diesel? I learned that:).
How to ground yourself so you don't blow the gate on a 80-amp IGBT, that I know.
Which books Robert Louis Stevenson wrote, I can't help you with anything except the Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde . :(

Last edited:
I can totally relate to that.
I flamed out of calculus class but kept the 2-1/2" textbook.
It's always been there, ...if I ever needed it. 😜
Ask me anything about some English Literature and I will Google it.
I don't know which King Henry commissioned the writing of which famous book. I failed that.
And nobody has asked me about it, ever. Henry IV? Henry VIII?

The one thing I did learn in college, was how to tell when useless crap was being poured into my brain.:mad:
You need to time an injector pump to a CAT V8 diesel? I learned that:).
How to ground yourself so you don't blow the gate on a 80-amp IGBT, that I know.
Which books Robert Louis Stevenson wrote, I can't help you with anything except the Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde . :(
I took 4 years off in the middle if my carrier to to get edumacated with a fancy degree.

I still think it was IGBTs that fried.
;)

Ben

I went to Technical college, in machine shop they bragged that I could get a job making at least $8.50 an hour, I was working full time make $9.49 at the time. I did learn to weld there, then watch a know-it-all at work teach three new guys the basic of welding on the clock for free.
Never used my AC training to charge a unit, but the electrical end came in handy.
Geometry comes in use now & again, when building something.

Latest posts

Back