Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1631150502132.jpg

Jim

While looking at my family history I found my 3rd Great Grandmother. After her marriage her name was… Fannie Butt. She must have REALLY loved him!

View attachment 72100
My great aunt's real name (not what we called her) was America. She married Paul Beaver so her married name was America Beaver.

My aunt went to school with Rosie Butts. That was her maiden name. How lucky canyon be to draw parents with a sense of humour.

One of Dad's life long friends was John Aus. He swore he was going to name his kids Harry, Rosie and Ophlia. He didn't.

I was at the grocery store today checking out. the lady in front of me in line had her card declined and had to dig out her check book and write a check. She apologised to me profusely for the delay. I told her not to worry, the sooner I got home the sooner the wife would start yelling at me. There was laughter from behind me in the line and from the checkouts on either side.

Once just outside Houston I was driving through a wooded area. Up ahead I saw a gravel street. There was a trailer and a used car business. Next to it was another trailer w/a big sign "Palm Reader" "Fortune Teller". lol

I wanted to stop for a photo but traffic was heavy and moving fast.

Latest posts

Back