Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f backup.jpg

The first time my wife backed out with her new Toyota it made a loud screeching noise. I had her stop and I called the dealer. They said it was supposed to make that noise since it's a hybrid there is no engine noise and it was to alert people and they would see the car was moving.
An elaborate annoying ice cream bell!!!!!

I know we all have a hard time believing how ignorant some city people are but it's true. There are people that have never been out of the big city, never been on a farm or ranch, and have no idea about where their food comes from.
I went to a training class with a guy from Chicago that had never been out of the city. He was amazed to see the countryside in Connecticut.

The wife of one of my husband's FLETC class mates didn't know the difference between cows and horses. I was riding to town with her one day and she got all excited and told the kids to look at all the horses in the field. I looked over and it was a dairy. Not a horse in sight....

Latest posts

Back