Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once had a student tell me that they served chicken in the cafeteria that was nasty because it had bones in it.:LOL:It was everything I could to keep a straight face.
It's probably because they used canned chicken.
You ever see a whole cooked chicken in a can?
No one should ever see it, nor eat it.

I actually like whole canned chicken bones and all, but there is no accounting for taste. You would be amazed at the things I have eaten and enjoyed around the world. Maybe that's an idea for another thread .. what is the strangest thing you have eaten?

I actually like whole canned chicken bones and all, but there is no accounting for taste. You would be amazed at the things I have eaten and enjoyed around the world. Maybe that's an idea for another thread .. what is the strangest thing you have eaten?
I'm betting what they do, is put a baby chick in that #5 can, and keep him there as it grows up.
As soon as it's absolutely squashed in there, they lop off it's head, stamp a lid on it, then toss it into the cooker.

Now I suppose this story could go in with the food preservation thread but it's funny so I'll post it here. I've been told I should post it because you all would love it :)

Anyway, a few years ago I bought a 5lb bag of apples (red delicious I believe) and dehydrated them into apple chips which I stored in a vacuum sealed bag.

A few weeks later I decided on a snack of apple chips and set down to eat them while watching a movie.

I was a bit absent minded because of the movie and before I knew it, I had eaten the entire bag of apple chips.....5lbs worth of apples!

Now my first thought at discovering this was "Uh oh". Boy was I right. Your intestines are not meant to handle 5lbs of apples in one sitting. I thought for a few moments that I might actually die. However, if you need a natural laxative, I recommend 5lbs of dehydrated apple chips.

Now I suppose this story could go in with the food preservation thread but it's funny so I'll post it here. I've been told I should post it because you all would love it :)

Anyway, a few years ago I bought a 5lb bag of apples (red delicious I believe) and dehydrated them into apple chips which I stored in a vacuum sealed bag.

A few weeks later I decided on a snack of apple chips and set down to eat them while watching a movie.

I was a bit absent minded because of the movie and before I knew it, I had eaten the entire bag of apple chips.....5lbs worth of apples!

Now my first thought at discovering this was "Uh oh". Boy was I right. Your intestines are not meant to handle 5lbs of apples in one sitting. I thought for a few moments that I might actually die. However, if you need a natural laxative, I recommend 5lbs of dehydrated apple chips.
I'll remember this the next time that I have to prep for a colonoscopy!

24131298_2023639560986580_5888124414294538572_n.jpg

I remember in the 1970s when we could buy a whole chicken in a can. I actually have looked for them relative to preparedness. It has been decades since I saw one, and I have no idea how good or bad they really are.

I remember in the 1970s when we could buy a whole chicken in a can. I actually have looked for them relative to preparedness. It has been decades since I saw one, and I have no idea how good or bad they really are.

I think you still can buy them.

chican.jpg

Open one of those canned chickens, and it's all gelatin and water, then there's the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overcooked chicken, with the bones that just crumble and fall into little bits.
This is something you give to someone you hate.

Latest posts

Back