Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol

1642717648140.png

While watching Poo-losi on the news talk about protecting 'our democracy' Roo turned to me and threw her hands up shouting, "WE DON'T LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY! WE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC! Pelosi is so stupid, Mom."

I am so proud!

While watching Poo-losi on the news talk about protecting 'our democracy' Roo turned to me and threw her hands up shouting, "WE DON'T LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY! WE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC! Pelosi is so stupid, Mom."

I am so proud!
Good genes and raising her right!!

I am so proud!
THANK YOU ROO!!!

We made up a rule. If you could catch the other guy's dart you won.
We are still alive. Got hurt worse playing chicken with a pocket knife.
A friend of mine didn't "chicken" out and ended up with a hunting knife stuck in the middle of his foot. I guess he won, sort of. No doctors. He was more afraid of his dad beating both of us for playing with his knife then getting the wound patched up.

Ouch! I guess the dumbest chicken game we ever played was to shoot an arrow up in the air and see how close we could get to each other. Stupid kids. Somehow I managed to shoot an arrow through my own hand. Stupid kids.
You might need to check out the "dumb things I did as a kid" thread😁

Is THIS what you do at the cat rescue?😲lol
Oh no, I get the truly exciting jobs :p . Clean the cat boxes, sweep the floors and refill the food and water bowls. Trying to convince a cat to wear a hat is WAAYYY above my pay grade.

On the way to Atlanta one morning in the rain… 4 lanes of wall to wall semi trunks coming out of Chattanooga. The traffic was moving good, 50mph but the visibility was poor. I’m in the left or #1 lane. A lady in a small buick is in front of me.

Between the left lane and K-rail center divider there was about 10ft of space.

A big truck up ahead had a blow out. A tire was bouncing down the interstate. The lady in front of me panicked, lost control and started to slide across all the traffic.

There was just enough room between the left lane and K-rail for my truck so I moved over, inches from the concrete. All those years plowing row crops with tractors came in handy!!!

As the lady continued to spin out of control she crossed from the #1 lane to the #2. The semi-truck in the #2 lane moved left to the spot I had just vacated.

And so on!!!! She did a 180 across 4 lanes of semi-trucks. Each truck in turn moved left to the vacant spot left by the last truck.

She never hit anyone!!!! An no big truck wrecked!!!

One of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen. The 20 semi-truck pile up that never happened. I’m sure the lady had to go home to change her drawers!!!! She came to a stop on the shoulder of the interstate facing the wrong direction.

I had a CB radio, truckers were talking about and thanking me all the way to Atlanta. Some were amazed I didn't hit the K-rail, hey, farm boy here... I can drive...

Last edited:
A guy that I knew was driving up I5 in CA. Something came through the windshield and hit him it the face. It took his face off from his nose to his ear but didn't break his skull.
A guy riding with him had no idea anything had happened until the car started drifting off the road. He said there was no noise at all.
The driver lived and was back to work in a few weeks. He did lose an eye but other than that he was OK.
They never did figure out exactly what hit him but the guess was a break rotor most likely from a truck.

Latest posts

Back