Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1652184149060.png

I have never understood canopy beds. Wouldn't it be cheaper to fix your leaky roof? If the roof doesn't leak why buy a bed with a big umbrella? Just one of the many things in this world that makes no sense.
Aside from the aesthetics a canopy bed, with heavy drapes keeps the body heat in, usually where there is no central heat. In the summer mosquito netting is the order of the day.

I have never understood canopy beds. Wouldn't it be cheaper to fix your leaky roof? If the roof doesn't leak why buy a bed with a big umbrella? Just one of the many things in this world that makes no sense.
In the days of thatched roofs (in addition to the heat factor like Caribou said) mice would live in the thatching and leave "sprinkles" as they do. It helped to keep the bedding clean.

Do you ever just laugh at your own Idiocracy?
I was driving this morning admiring the truck behind me. I noticed there were 3 letters on the grill. Somehow I convinced myself it was a GMC. As it got closer I thought what the heck is a MAR? 🤔

Latest posts

Back