Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never had a college loan, I went three years, I had two classes, I lived at home and there was no where to eat out.
they paid ME 450$ every six months. I had my career path figured out, planned and that was ALL I studied.
(Wanna make the gods laugh? make plans.) But seetheing hatred aside, these bozo-blitzoid idiots who take courses in Bolivian poetry and mesa-American toilet etiquette While snorting coke, drinking 5$ Lates' and learning to be commie scum can go choke on a sugar free, sustainably produced, tuna friendly turd for all I care, my adoration for these dregs on a scale of one to five would be one finger, my middle one.
Dude, you sound miffed.

(And for the record, I agree with you completely!)

Dude, you sound miffed.

(And for the record, I agree with you completely!)
Oh I am! Have you seen the mentally retarded extra curricular garbage the American people are made to pay for?
Studying the LGBTQ society in Afghanistan, Toxic masculinity, gay honeybees, Project, Project 1619, white privilege and
white hate in general! This is not an education, it is indoctrination to being worthless! Hell, I'm a useless eater, but I tried!
I gave it an honest shot, but life had other ideas so F*** it. But back to miffed. we should all have the right to a meaningful, life enhancing education capable of producing a future of quality, and get rid of all the ivy league commie farms and B/S classes!
if it wasn't for studying the ancient art of snot painting we could all have a good education!

Oh I am! Have you seen the mentally retarded extra curricular garbage the American people are made to pay for?
Studying the LGBTQ society in Afghanistan, Toxic masculinity, gay honeybees, Project, Project 1619, white privilege and
white hate in general! This is not an education, it is indoctrination to being worthless! Hell, I'm a useless eater, but I tried!
I gave it an honest shot, but life had other ideas so F*** it. But back to miffed. we should all have the right to a meaningful, life enhancing education capable of producing a future of quality, and get rid of all the ivy league commie farms and B/S classes!
if it wasn't for studying the ancient art of snot painting we could all have a good education!
This has been the progressive goal for over 100 years starting with Woodrow Wilson who said...

"
The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible. By the time a man has grown old enough to have a son in college he has specialized. The university should generalize the treatment of its undergraduates, should struggle to put them in touch with every force of life
"
Ben

College is supposed to teach you where to go for necessary information. It is preparation for being able to find answers for yourself and others.
If you want career training go to community college or a trade school.

Adding to my previous.

I was a non traditional student in college graduating when I was 39. I was older than many of my professors. I saw and heard first hand the nonsense being shoveled. I didn't stand for it and would speak my mind.

I was approaching the office of a professor office and could hear a lively discussion taking place. As soon as I stepped in to view the room went silent.
;)

Ben

My classes had all ages, from late teenagers to mid-lifers.
that kind of made things interesting at times... BUT once the old hippies and young punks passed a J around, told a few nasty jokes and rubbed elbows, we got on fine.

Yeah, it took me more than four years too. 😆
That's cause you kept asking for proof! You never listened when they told you there was only evidence and no proof. :)

Can we make a separate thread for the student loan chit chat?

I miss the humor...

FJGqXe5VcAADg_U.jpeg

You never listened when they told you there was only evidence and no proof.
My math professors never listened to me when I handed them that line either!

Actually, I was lucky - being in engineering, my math classes were more the practical kind rather than the theoretical kind. Proofs not required. :) But "practical" has been limited with time. Although it was one of my favorite classes at the time, I don't know that I'd even recognize a differential equation these days, let alone remember what I'd do with one if I recognized it!

You would plot the solution! :)
I'm with you on the issues of trying to remember the things I don't use.
I remember enough psychology to be very dangerous and enough physics to plot simple ballistics. The stuff I have used is easier to remember.

Can we make a separate thread for the student loan chit chat?

I miss the humor...

View attachment 86604

Agreed. Did not intend to derail this thread and sorry about that. Still, that was not funny at all. Its all good. My comment was never directed at Jazzy. It was directed at the standard thought of those struggling to pay off student loans and getting preached to about how they are deadbeats and yadda yadda...

Yes, it is worthy of its own topic for sure but then why bother. It is exactly like having a conversation with a Bydon "voter". Not worth the time.

Yep, I agree. Got me a fancier marching hammer gif. Lots of cry-babbies these days but then in america its okay. Turds. Burn this poop show to the ground so we can get on about fixing things.
You'll like my last story. :)

You'll like my last story. :)

Been in this poop-show for decades. Not going to sugar-coat things anymore. I work far too many hours, I work far to many days. Still, there always will be others criticizing and preaching to how disgusting and inept they are. How they're deadbeats. They don't pay their bills.

Anyways, we are still taking this conversation off topic so lets get this into a different conversation / topic in the forum.

I used to think "Ignorance should cause impotence." But after I realized that would still allow dumb women to reproduce I came up with...
"Stupidity should cause Sterility."

And with that in mind, as a cop I dealt with many, many people were highly intelligent and others were scary ignorant or flat out stupid. You know how when smart parents have kids if the kids are raised properly the kids have a better chance at being super smart? Well, when two very dumb people have kids and raise them lousy you end up with a hybrid stupid person.

Explaining this many times over to coworkers, teacher friends, and others usually had the same results. A brief moment to think about what I explained followed by laughter.

Actually, I was lucky - being in engineering, my math classes were more the practical kind rather than the theoretical kind
--- ---
One last thought along this line of sidetrack...
That was one of the advantages of tool and die, machinist tech college... The proof of the math or anything else was when the part was to the dimensions of the print... Something tangible, in your hand to prove all...

No "social awareness" or under water basket weaving class BS to make us "more rounded" citizens... Just what it took to get the job done... There were several of us who had "experiences" overseas in the mid 1960 in that particular class.. Like said, being older students, no one gave or took any BS... But that was about 40+ years ago now... No telling how it is today..

Back