Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure I can take a picture of a giant spider most any time where I live!! Everything is bigger in Texas!!
I was in Mexico, reading a hard bound copy of Exodus. I saw a spider on the floor and dropped the book directly on top of it from about three feet (1 meter). The spider tried to crawl away. It didn't get far but it did move the book.

1653049455077.png

All this time I thought "mansplaining" was code for man's complaining.
I guess it is close to the same thing. If you are a man is explaining to a woman, he is probably complaining.

Here in the far north... I have seen my Sweetie shoot, clean, cook a bear....
But DEMANDS I remove a spider the size of a dime from the wash room....
Why is that..
We just do that for your egos! "Oh, you just saved me from that tiny spider, thank goodness"! "Supper will be a little late, gotta kill the bear first"!! That's just how us gals work!;😉😁

Why is that..

Evolutionary phobia. I'm the same way, I can deal with anything except spiders.

I've tried to be brave but the second it moves I throw whatever's in my hand at it, which has ranged from a paper towel to my laptop.
🤣

I had a 3" brown spider (not a recluse!) use me for a heat source last night until he decided he wanted in my coke. cheeky bugger went in the floor. Spiders eat other stuff I can't stand. my enemies enemy is my friend.

Unfortunately, we have a lot of abandoned/community cats around. The really sad part is when you find one that that is tame and pettable. On the bright side, they keep the rodents in check. They slowly get trapped/neutered and released back, and they know where to find water and shelter.

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 11.11.27 PM.png

Why is that..

spiders are much more dangerous and scary than silly old bears. and they dont taste half as good.

Last edited:
spiders are much more dangerous and scary than silly old bears. and they dont taste half as good.
A little hot sauce, they slide right down, and get the flies that flew into your mouth during the night.

Latest posts

Back