Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1655791968575.png

A New Study has determined that those Apollo guys did Not land on the Moon - because scientists have confirmed that the Moon is made of green cheese. The scientists asked God, and God told them that that cheese was all His'n.

I know this story is bullcrap, because God would have said it was all Her'n.

In Texas there is a town called New Braunfels, where there is a large German-speaking population.

One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond.

The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen."

This means: Glad to meet you! Don't drink the water. The cows have **** in it."

The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Biden's Presidential run. I can't understand you. Please speak in English."

The rancher replied: "Use both hands."

Getting 'em pissed off may be the only way to cross them. I'm pretty sure they are cross-species infertile. If I have any inkling a bear and a cougar are going to team up on me somewhere, I'll make sure I have my 450 Bushmaster shooting iron with me when I go there.

Hah. I put a muzzle brake on it; it works by diverting some of the muzzle blast sideways, instead of downrange. Make a lot of the noise go sideways too. Got an interesting reaction from a guy a couple yards to the right of me at the range. He didn't just move away, he ran.

Latest posts

Back