Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1660184105689.png

The mic drop is old, the left hand Golf clubs is old. The guy on the tree was LOL.
Just one of fifty somethings of dumb things. all new to me. Is this the one where the proud mommy holds up her kid and proclaims" HE'S GAY!" and the kid almost breaks her nose kicking her?

Right then, comedy on the fly. you heard it here first!
Joe Biden is looking at a box full of unusual stuff confiscated from Trump's mansion, there's a plaid MAGA hat, a harmonica with Trump's face engraved on it, a Buck folding knife that's been re handled in mammoth ivory with his likeness on it, a MAGA AR-15, a Trump 45 45 Automatic and a big bag of white powder with a note inside, Biden thinks: A-HA its a bag of drugs! and runs off to get the DEA! While he's out, Brandon comes through and sees the white powder, gets the jitters, rolls him up a twenty and proceeds to put a 6" line up his nose! Just as Joe and the DEA turn the corner, they see Brandon's face implode like a giant sphincter and blood shoot out of his ears as he drops like a rock! Joe is horrified and screams:
"OH MY GOD! WHAT DID MY BOY PUT UP HIS NOSE TO DO THAT?!
The DEA dude looks at the note inside:
"Extra refined sea salt from Hawaii, use with caution!"
From the floor, they hear Brandon say:
Are we going to Hawaii next vacation? this is the bomb!

Latest posts

Back