Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
Hipsters.:rolleyes:

Why is it that dogs have such a fascination with porcupines, skunks and dead snakes? :dunno:

Why is it that dogs have such a fascination with porcupines, skunks and dead snakes? :dunno:
And dead fish. You couldn't yell at my dog enough to keep her from rolling in dead fish. You'd chastise her the entire time she was getting the bath that she hated and the next low tide she would be back down on the beach.

Yep! the worse it smells to us the more they are attracted to it. :)

Was supposed to be watching our son's dogs while they were out of town. Checked on them on our fenced side yard area before I went to work. They are used to that area. Couldn't find them at first and was freaking out. They went under the wire fence to the neighbors, took down a skunk, killed it, and were standing guard over it. They couldn't get back in because we are a foot higher than our neighbor's yard. Had to cut the fence and pull those stinky dogs through. Awful.

Can't ya picture their thought bubbles
as they gleefully roll in the dead fish? "Hahahaha, they'll never know it's me creeping towards them smelling like a dead fish." As if dead fish creep, but it must work, right? Or is this one of those things that became a "this is what we do but nobody knows why." Ok, I'm up too late obviously.

They do it to annoy their owners... ;)

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are raking the yard.
The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started learning to cuss."The 4 year old nods... his head in approval.
The 6 year old continues,"When we go in for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass."
The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.
WHACK!
He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up,and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit,slapping his rear with every step.
His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"
She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"

Latest posts

Back