Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
87749746_539223816951935_957881011555596046_n.jpg

I couldn't think of what it was called here (don't eat MW or mayo). Why does it have 2 names?
While mayo is a great condiment when added to anything between two slices of bread, Miracle Whip comes straight from the bowels of hell. It could also be cod sperm. I have no idea.

While mayo is a great condiment when added to anything between two slices of bread, Miracle Whip comes straight from the bowels of hell. It could also be cod sperm. I have no idea.

Truer words...

I despise Miracle Whip. My father did too. He used to draw a skull & crossbones on the jar so he wouldn't use it by mistake. My mother apparently likes it, but I do the grocery shopping so we haven't had any in the house in well over a decade.

It was 29° last night and 70° in the daytime but it felt hot & people were sweating.

Where do you find one of those??

They are real but became the laughing stock of Shot Show the year they came out. One of my local gun shops has one hanging up as a conversation piece but refused to actually sell them as it makes the AR-15 very unbalanced. But if you really want to know they are made by a company called Mule Tactical.

http://www.muletac.com/

Latest posts

Back