Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image001.jpg

"It says shampoo". Followed very closely by, "It was the cheapest one I could find on the store shelf". Which is usually "Suave", my basic GoTo, unless I can find something even cheaper. Sometimes you can find a good dog or carpet shampoo on clearance.

We have the same problems with the chip or the stripe. I try to use cash and not a card most of the time anyhow.

This morning, my Dollar General said they couldn't take cash. Couldn't open the safe for change so they were only taking cards or exact change.

View attachment 38859

"It says shampoo". Followed very closely by, "It was the cheapest one I could find on the store shelf". Which is usually "Suave", my basic GoTo, unless I can find something even cheaper. Sometimes you can find a good dog or carpet shampoo on clearance.
I just get Head & Shoulders and get Men's conditioner & pick by scent. Men's shampoo & conditioner are cheaper than women's. They put less in the stuff for women & charge more. Same with Deodorant. That's why I get Men's deodorant too.

As an aside, flashback to when I was in line at the pharmacy one day. A woman and her daughter were in front of me. Not sure how old the girl was-- less than 10 obviously. The girl was asking about all of the products on the shelf & then she randomly asked where Gramma was. Her mother pointed upward. The girl then exclaimed incredulously, "Gramma's on the ceiling!!!!" and stared upward.

How do you upload just a little video clip?

Hmmm.. Attach Files and then select the file you want? I saw you tried to put one in and had to edit bc it didn't work, but not sure what you did.

Edit: I tried it and it tried to upload it as .png. You might have to upload it to Youtube or Vimeo or Dailymotion or something and then share the link here.

How do you upload just a little video clip?
I'm not sure you can. I have friends that send me videos via email - like a 10Mb email in my inbox! - and sometimes I want to share those on a forum. But you can't attach something like that. They are just too huge. So what I do is do a Google Search trying to find that video somewhere. Usually it pops up on YouTube or some other video hosting site. My friends that send these are not creating the video themselves. They find them somewhere, or had them emailed to them in a chain, but undoubtedly, those videos originated on some website. Once you find it already online somewhere - you'd be surprised what Google Search can turn up - then you can post a link to it, not post the video itself.

I haven't been able to practice piano for a good month now. :( I play every now and then (pieces I already know), but I don't practice and learn new ones. Part of my current playing is brushing up on pieces I've performed years ago, but have somewhat forgotten (e.g., Clair de Lune, Pathetique, Moonlight Sonata - things my piano teacher calls "the old warhorses"). These are easier pieces, which makes playing them appealing - it doesn't take tons of effort to relearn them, you can just sit down and after a few runthroughs have if back well enough to enjoy playing the piece. Not perfectly mind you, but well enough to gain enjoyment playing them.

Yesterday in the checkout line at the feed store two ladies in front of me were talking. One said "John" (who I assume was her husband)...

She said "John keeps farting and telling me he's just checking to see if I can still smell".

I guess you had to be there... :LOL::LOL:

Latest posts

Back