Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poop1.png

a bottle of vodka shoved into a water melon is a real ''thing''
let it sit in the fridge for a week as it absorbs. cut the top off the melon and dip the insides out

You must be North or North West of here (S.C.), we use moon shine, not that commie juice.:rolleyes:

Years ago I provided watermelons with taps at my best friends wedding reception... of course there was a bottle of vodka in the top of each one. If memory serves, one had a bottle of rum. At the end of the evening we sliced the melons for a late snack. Good thing this was at a hotel where most guests were staying... :rolleyes:

You must be North or North West of here (S.C.), we use moon shine, not that commie juice.:rolleyes:
silly dawg.jpg

Got any good recipes?
LOL..I have been know to brew up some stump water ever now and once in awhile
I saw this sitting on some fellas back porch

Last edited:
I reread what I wrote and it could use a little clarification.:)
She put the pup in our bed because the pup was scared.
My brother isn't scared of him but the pup made too much noise. He's handicapped (my brother) and noises bother him. The pup was given to him for his birthday. My wife is a soft touch so she really wanted to baby the pup. The dog has become mine I guess. At least the dog thinks so.
Every time anyone in my family got a pet dog or cat. it gravitated to me.

Latest posts

Back