Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Slamming his head into the pavement won't make him any smarter. Who knows what he was saying. I couldn't hear it.

Yes that I disagreed with. His head hit pretty hard.He was lifeless when they hand cuffed him. Totally unconscios. Then we have to undrstand what these cops aredealing with,but unnessasary actions like that is one thing being used agaist them.
When I'd like to see brutal force is when they throw bricks and piss on them, even fatal in that kind of situation. Or butning up stuff and killing .

1597461998799.png

Why was that guy showing his belly off before he got his head slammed into the street?
If you read his lips, as he is pulling his shirt up he is saying, "I'm retarded, totally out of control, and double dog dare you to slap some sense into me."

That maybe in Europe & they do not play, make U.S. LEO's look like boy scouts.
Many U.S. Military have told me that, they do not play or care about your feelings.

Overheard the wife talking with one of her friends, her friend said, "Your husband does everything, flooring, plumbing, electrical, car repair..... Is there anything that he doesn't do?" Wife responded, "Listen and Dishes"

I remember my Grandfather talking with one of his buddies and the other guy said, "My wife said that your wife can cook just about anything" Grandpa said, "Yep, she can cook just about anything, I just havn't figured out how to eat it!"

In the Navy practical jokes were always being pulled.
Half of the stuff he got was religious and the other half was adult material.
The ship's post office would make him pick up his mail because there was so much of it. He swore he would severely injure the person responsible. I believed him so I did not take credit for that. He continued to receive magazines long after we got home.
You can also donate money in someone name to all those places that are constantly begging like the ASPCA or Green Piece or save the whales. They will never get off the mailing lists.

While in the navy a friend and I split a town house. Being young and single I usually stayed out very late on friday nights. Jehovahs witnesses or some other religious group suddenly started waking me up on Saturday mornings. I told them several times I wasn't interested but they kept it up.

I finally started answering my door in my underwear. That stopped it!

Personally, I've never had any pushy Jehovah Witnesses at my door. Maybe half a dozen visits in my entire life, and all's they do is politely ask if I'd like a copy of their newsletter, The Watchtower I think it's called.

The LDS (Mormons) came to my door one day asking if I'd like to learn about their religion. I said yes, and invited them in. After their surprise faded, and after I got their hearts restarted with the defibrillator - they came in. We actually had a great talk. I told them the chance of converting me was about as high as me converting them to my religion, and they were OK with that. I genuinely wanted to learn more about their religion, just so I would know. We actually ended up becoming friends (as much as an old guy and two young missionaries can be). They came back for several more visits and discussions at my invitation. One time it was pouring down rain when they were ready to leave. They looked out at their bicycles in dismay. I said, "Look, I won't tell anybody, but we can throw your bikes in the back of my car and I'll haul you over to your place". The wife had the truck and I was stuck with the Mustang convertible. None the less, we took the top down, crammed two bikes and one missionary in the back seat, and the other up front with me. And we drove like hell in the rain over to their church (I forgot the technical name for the place, but I don't think they called it a "church" - it was their place of normal services though). We were soaked, but laughing our butts off. We stopped 100 yards shy of the place, pulled the bikes out and off they rode for the remainder of the trip so as not to be detected. I guess the ride in my car was bad form per missionary protocol. I brought the convertible top down, headed back home, and dried out the car interior.

They invited me to one of their pot luck dinners (the best name I had for it). I was graciously received, even though it was well known that I was just "learning", and not a potential convert. The food was great. And they had a Pinewood Derby track and setup that was to die for. We had so much fun with those little cars.

All in all, I consider the whole thing to have been a very good and fun experience. There were more similarities than differences between their religion and mine.

My neighbours were JW's but I liked them. They'd send over a couple of people every few months and if I had the time I'd let them in for a talk. One day a single man came over for a talk and as he was leaving he said, "When I leave, none of this is going to make any difference to you is it?" "No," was my response. Why were you so nice to me?" "Because I know who sent you and I like them." They never came back.

Found a postage paid card, in a magazine, for the marines. I filled it out with my FIL's name and address. First he got a great big recruitment poster and then a phone call. He was a cop and was trying to figure out which of his ex-marine cop buddies to get even with. I would have had a nice little prank war started at Baltimore PD if my wife hadn't ratted me out.

Back