Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1610823535840.png

1610823895836.png

Sedan . . . It ain't a jeep . . . and it ain't really green . . . hell, I'll ask the driver.
It's a Volvo.
If I drove one, I'd try to disguise the name too :rolleyes:.

The squealing brakes would be a dead giveaway. I've had a few friends that owned Volvos. Nice cars actually. But every last one of them had noisy brakes.
Well, for all of you 'straight' people out there...
For decades it has long been the favorite of 'manly' women who are not straight, because of it's male symbol on the medallions:
001.jpg

It's a Volvo.
If I drove one, I'd try to disguise the name too :rolleyes:.
Back in the day, I bought a 1966 Volvo 544 new. The model that looked like a 41 Ford. It was a good car - up until the time I lost it in a corner and rolled it over onto a pile of rocks. It ended up upside down, but the roof was not caved in. The rear window ended up laying in front of the car beyond the rockpile - unbroken. The body was one mass of dents though, and the front end was 'bent'. Had to junk it.

My targets are a lot smaller and they hang on a stand. A person could hold two, one in each hand.
Why would anyone hold a target in front of themselves? That's like driving a car faster than your guardian angel can fly... stupid!

I have two daughters... and two sons and four children-in-law. :)
Both daughters can shoot - one handles a pistol almost as well as I do and the other carries a 9mm EVERYWHERE. One of my daughters-in-law prefers a 12 gauge and the other likes a magnum revolver.

All four girls would aim above the belt... can't breed if they can't breathe.

Dose your Daughter live in Colorado??!?
Is your daughter a Congress Person??!?

No, darn it! My daughters are here in Washington with me. The closest we get to politics is my daughter-in-law who works for the corrections department. She doesn't like the politics there but she likes her job and the folks she works with.

·
On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."
The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"
And God saw it was good.
On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."
The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"
And God, again saw it was good.
On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."
The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"
And God agreed it was good.
On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."
But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back,
the ten the monkey gave back,
and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"
"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."
So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves.
For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family.
For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren.
And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.
Life has now been explained to you.
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information.
I'm doing it as a public service.
If you are looking for me I will be on the front porch...

From a Canadian:
Gotta love the Newfies; there are times when their sense of humour really does add to the diversity and culture of our great country.

A doctor in St John's Newfoundland wanted to get off work and go hunting, so he approached his janitor.
"I am going hunting tomorrow Buddy and don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of all my patients and I'll give you fifty bucks."
"Yes, sir!" answers Buddy.
The doctor goes hunting and returns the following day and asks: "So, Buddy, how was your day?"
Buddy told him that he took care of three patients.
"The first one had a headache so I gave him TYLENOL."
"Bravo Buddy! The second one?" asks the doctor.
"The second one had a bad stomach and I gave him MAALOX, sir." says Buddy.
"Bravo, bravo! You're good at this. And what about the third one?" asks the Doctor.
"Well Sir, I was sitting here having a smoke and suddenly the door flies opens and a woman enters. Like a flame, she undresses herself, taking off everything including her bra and her panties and lies down on the table and shouts: HELP ME! I haven't seen a man in over two years."
"Lard Tunderin' Jayzus, Buddy! What did you do?"
"I put drops in her eyes!"

Latest posts

Back