Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brain freeze.jpg

True story... in a highschool typing class I had a very elderly teacher, she wasn't all there... Once a kid climbed out the window, went around and knocked on the door. When Mrs. Red answered the door the kid asked to see himself. Mrs. Red because visibly upset when she couldn't find him. Thankfully she retired that year...

That said... the 2 highschool classes that have served me more than all the others were the advanced math (calculus, algebra) and 2 years of typing.

With the proliferation of computers... every moment I spent in typing class has paid for itself many times over.

True story... in a highschool typing class I had a very elderly teacher, she wasn't all there... Once a kid climbed out the window, went around and knocked on the door. When Mrs. Red answered the door the kid asked to see himself. Mrs. Red because visibly upset when she couldn't find him. Thankfully she retired that year...

That said... the 2 highschool classes that have served me more than all the others were the advanced math (calculus, algebra) and 2 years of typing.

With the proliferation of computers... every moment I spent in typing class has paid for itself many times over.

We thought we were soooo clever in second grade when we figured the elderly nun was virtually blind and had our desks memorized as to who sat where. We switched seats to test our theory. That trial didn't last long when we realized we were getting dinged for what the other kid did.

Ben

I took typing & accounting & the teacher (who was sane) told me I took the classes to be near the girls whom sit near me.
I never got good at typing, but the accounting class helped me in unforeseen ways, many time in life, including early retirement.

My 14-year-old niece run up a huge bill, over a thousand dollars, calling the psychic hotline.
When my SIL got the bill she called and told them she was not paying it because her daughter was only 14. The woman said how are we supposed to know she lied about her age.
My SIL said you're the psychic you should have known. She never did pay the bill.

A man left work one Friday afternoon, instead of going home he stayed out the entire weekend hunting and fishing with the boys and spending all of his wages. When he finally got home late Sunday night, he was confronted by his very angry wife. After two hours, she stopped nagging and said, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?" He replied, "That would be fine with me." Monday went by and he didn't see his wife, Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same result. Thursday, the swelling went down just enough for him to see her just a little out of the corner of his left eye.

Back