Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To add insult to injury, that picture was taken by the local TV station.

Even the meme can be dangerous. For an hour after I saw it my head was clogged with bad puns and jokes. Gave me a headache there were so many! 🤣

f car  6 .jpg

Kroger sale crushed red pepper as a spice.
Red pepper is a fruit of the vine & a vegetable in the kitchen, but dried & crushed it is a spice.
Coriander seeds are a spice, but the leaves are a herb called Cilantro or Chinese Parsley.
View attachment 76419

Just realized... Thats saffron and turmeric on the cover. Not sure about the other one. Guess I watched that episode of Good Eats too many times.

Chili, Paprika or ground red pepper. I have had the book for a few years, but not the up dated III edition.
One thing is that spice & heat are not the same thing, hot peppers is a thing all it's own, not like ginger or horse radishes.

A few of those redneck jokes were dead center, I laughed out loud... but didn't get the one on spices and drivers ed? Most rednecks learn to drive by the time we're 12, so there's a chance to take a do nothing class? rednecks line up for drivers ed. Me, they'd only let me take one extra math as an elective. The only two left were study hall and drivers ed, and drivers ed had air conditioning.

Last edited:
Back