Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Air control to eagle, air control to eagle ... You're coming in too low. I say again, you're coming in too low. Pull up, pull up!"

eagle.jpg

I saw a guy in Walmart with a man bun, but not much more hair! No pic, please use your imagination😳😃.
My son has a full head of hair & a full bear like Grizzly Adams, but when he is working he wears a "man bun".
So I send him all the man bun memes I find, thanks to this site mostly.

My son has a full head of hair & a full bear like Grizzly Adams, but when he is working he wears a "man bun".
So I send him all the man bun memes I find, thanks to this site mostly.
Grizzleyette_Adams has a beard?

Why do peanuts float in a regular coke and sink in a diet coke ? Go ahead and try it...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered ?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in"... but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"?
Where's that extra penny going ? (taxes)

What disease did cured ham actually have ?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage ?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when most babies wake up every two hours ?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing ?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV ?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground ?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change ? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural ?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no resonable human being would eat ?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat ?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from ?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons ?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune ?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above ?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in most dog's faces,they gets mad at you, but when you take them for a
car ride, they stick their heads out the window ?

How did the man who made the first clock know what time it was ?

Wonder how often that happens?

Sort of funny, few years ago I came up on deer sign by a creek. It was bizarre, none of the tracks made sense... Until I realized a deer had taken a small jump across the creek then busted it's butt. The deer fell down in mud on the other side. 😅 It probably happens far more often than we think but no one's there to see it.

f extend.jpg

Back