Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1659991922002.png

I guess I figured they would use Roman tactics...like the Korean riot police do. This is just practice.

[Edit: I deleted the first one, and replaced with this one. The first one had the clear label of Roman Tactics, but this one doesn't have the, well, let's just say, questionable poster avatar. So, this one probably not as good. But, the short of it is that Korean riot police use Roman shield and short sword tactics, but replace the short sword with a club. They move in coordinated units and subunits. They do not mess around. A Korean friend of mine told me once that Korean rioters take their rioting very seriously, and so do the police.]

Last edited:
It is the second oldest, Advertisement is the oldest profession.
Just saying.

What my dad would "allow" and what we possessed (or made out of what was "allowed") were two different things... ;)
A friend of my DaD lost his arm in a hay baler & only ten inch nub on his left arm.
He also was out on the fort & made a firecracker out of pipe & powder, He throw it over hand & it blow as he let it go. He lost first thumb joint, two joints on pointer, all of the middle(bird finger),
two joints of the ring finger, he had all of the little finger, with a scar ran full length of the little finger.
This man went to T.V. school, back when vacuum tube where used. He got a job, married & raised three children. That made two impression on me, Handicaps, no pun,never stopped a man who wanted to do something & all bombs are bad. Guns & engines where the only things that blow up that I ever wanted to be around. I did ride motorcycles for three year, no one said I was smart & it was fun.
Beside a Hells angel taught me to ride, but that's another story, for another time.

Last edited:
Back