Just saying hi y'all

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deegie

Friend
Neighbor
I thought I would say "hi y'all" and tell you I am glad you are here. I have been learning a lot from just reading the things you have had to say in the past. My hubby and I bought a house on 9 acres in the Missouri Ozarks not too far from the Lake of the Ozarks. We have been here 2 years and it has been a learning experience with one set back after the other. We are hoping to have a little smoother sailing from here on out. Thanks for letting me join in and thanks for sharing all your knowledge.

I thought I would say "hi y'all" and tell you I am glad you are here. I have been learning a lot from just reading the things you have had to say in the past. My hubby and I bought a house on 9 acres in the Missouri Ozarks not too far from the Lake of the Ozarks. We have been here 2 years and it has been a learning experience with one set back after the other. We are hoping to have a little smoother sailing from here on out. Thanks for letting me join in and thanks for sharing all your knowledge.

I here the Ozarks is the place to be,good for you.

:welcome:from Florida

Welcome from Kansas! Really looking forward to hearing more from you about your struggles and success. We are looking for property in your area. Back in the 80's I spent a couple of years in Camdenton. I liked it but we were to close to the lake.

Welcome. I hear you have some big ol' boat races over there on LOTO!
I'll help @Deegie out a bit:
They have a few boats show up there to race :rolleyes: :
Lake-of-the-Ozarks-Shootout.jpg

I'll help @Deegie out a bit:
They have a few boats show up there to race :rolleyes: :
Lake-of-the-Ozarks-Shootout.jpg
Great pic. I love the lake. I no longer have a boat and I never had a fast one. But we used to spend every summer at the lake. The boat races are pretty spectacular. The Lake of the Ozarks is unique compared to any other lake I have ever seen. We had a cabin cruiser and lived on it for weeks at a time. There are many restaurants that have docks and slips so you can park your boat and go eat. Such an awesome experience. One thing I never knew until I moved here, is that it is strictly a tourist area. Nearly every restaurant, bar, restaurant, etc closes from Oct to April. lol - We still love it.

Welcome to our humble forum.
Glad you decided to join us.
I'm in West KY , not too far away.
You know we have another peckerwood, I mean member that calls that area home.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

:welcome:

Jim
thank you to all for the warm welcome. I would love to find other like-minded people around here. Most folks are really great here. Just not the same lifestyle

Those set backs you speak....those are learning experiences and we all have had them and most still have them.

Welcome though and I hope your learning experiences are much smoother in your endeavors!
:welcome:

Back