Kap-Dwa: mummified 12 foot 2 headed giant

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
in case its a slow news day---
im thinking the 'days of noah' must have been a little creepy

Kap-Dwa: The terrifying two-headed giant mummy

There isn’t a shortage of ancient texts and general evidence to support the idea that giants lived on Earth. Now, meet Kap Dwa, a two-headed, 3.5-meter-tall giant from Patagonia.

Kap-Dwa, Kap-Dwa giant, Kap-Dwa two-headed giant, Kap-Dwa two-headed giant photos, Kap-Dwa two-headed giant video The mysterious two-headed giant Kap-Dwa. Picture: Fandom So, where did Kap Dwa come from?

The story begins in 1673 when this massive two-headed giant was captured by Spanish sailors. The ‘monster’ remained captive until he was killed with a pike through the chest, while trying to escape.

click link for rest of story

https://strangesounds.org/2021/05/kap-dwa-two-headed-giant-mummy.html

Genesis 6 mentions that there were giants before and after the flood. King David killed Goliath with a stone and then cut off his head with Goliath's own sword, Goliath's brother was the king of Bashan, I think he was abhout 15' tall. When the Israelites were on their way to the promised land, their scouts came across a town were the inhabitants were so large that the scouts came back to report that "We are as grasshoppers in their eyes." Then there are the Lovelock, Nevada giant bones that were found in a cave north of that town. the Bible says that in the end times "There will be things coming up on the earth that will take peoples breath away and they will become faint of heart." I'd be inclined to think that "Big Foot" are types of giants. I've heard it said, then why haven't we found one? I'll put out an other idea, what if they are far smarter than humans and when they don't want to be seen, they won't be found.

i agree with you. the 'giants' were-are real, the skeleton remains are all over the world--a very interesting one found years ago on catalina island buried deep. i saw old old newspaper articles from 1800 with photographs of giant skelatons found in US. some native american tribes have ancient legalnds of when they arrived here they had to fight giants who attacked and ate them. one story stuck in my mind of some human warriors fighting them and a giant with a spear could stab and hoist up 3 humans on his spear. they supposedly drove them underground, but living in the Sw ive wondered if that might have been part of a reason why for cliff dwellings. ever climb up and try to get in a room? very very narrow steps, nice and deep rooms and maybe that the best place they could survive. just guessing.

but i keep thinking of what Jesus warns, that before his return at the end of the age, it will be like 'the days of noah'. nephilim, giants, hybrids anyone? im thinking when the 'watchers' return pretending to be from another planet come here to 'help us' some doors will be opened to some crazy stuff.

i agree with you. the 'giants' were-are real, the skeleton remains are all over the world--a very interesting one found years ago on catalina island buried deep. i saw old old newspaper articles from 1800 with photographs of giant skelatons found in US. some native american tribes have ancient legalnds of when they arrived here they had to fight giants who attacked and ate them. one story stuck in my mind of some human warriors fighting them and a giant with a spear could stab and hoist up 3 humans on his spear. they supposedly drove them underground, but living in the Sw ive wondered if that might have been part of a reason why for cliff dwellings. ever climb up and try to get in a room? very very narrow steps, nice and deep rooms and maybe that the best place they could survive. just guessing.

but i keep thinking of what Jesus warns, that before his return at the end of the age, it will be like 'the days of noah'. nephilim, giants, hybrids anyone? im thinking when the 'watchers' return pretending to be from another planet come here to 'help us' some doors will be opened to some crazy stuff.
Rock solid proof can be hard for many to handle.
They need to gather up those skeletons that are far too large to be human, and put them behind the 150-ton stones that were placed, and were many times too large to have been placed by humans.
Humans descended from apes. Any scientist will tell you. :thumbs:
There has never been any external influence.
Just ignore those Egyptian carvings about 'gods' descending from heaven and mating with human women to create hybrid offspring that would become rulers with oversize cranial cavities.
They never existed, even though we have the skulls.
On topic: Any time there is a crossing of species, the possibilities of mutants (like one with 2 heads), is great.

Last edited:
Lets guess why Akhenaten's wife Nefertiti wore a headress like this:
nefertiti.jpg

Maybe it is because she is first generation and her skull looks like this:
Martian-skull.jpg

It's ok. Calm down. They don't exist.
They keep the lid closed real tight on that box :thumbs:

Edit: Oh, here is the happy couple in their family photo (ignore the heads on the parents and children :rolleyes:)

akhenatenandnefertiti.jpg

Last edited:
la marzulli is a christian researcher that has several documentaries and books over the years proving the existence of these beings---he is now offering free streaming of ALL of his work--- i think there are at least 7 documentaries maybe more. its all free ive just seen a couple and he is good and detailed. a ton of info on the skeletons, shaped skulls, DNA, monoliths, ancient, ancient history, ufo craft, myths and legends that maybe arent just myths and legends. ill have to binge watch the rest--it gets addicting. he also has a daily podcast that is pretty good

https://lamarzulli.net/
[email protected]

Back