Karen

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
Karen decided I look like i needed her to get all up in my business today at a meeting for the Flea market
as I entered the building Karen gave me a LOOK, The head to toe I am not impressed look
so I gave her my world famous stink eye. then she asked me if i had my covid vaccine card.
I just giggled and asked her, Are you a medical professional? Do you have readily available Hippa documintation?
Karen gave me a ""HERUUPH" turned on her heal and left me the hell along
Turns out Karen's booth is next to mine. going to be a fun time ya'll

Attachments

• IMG_1375.JPG
    IMG_1375.JPG
    193.4 KB · Views: 50
Fake barf some pea soup right in front of her and say loudly:
"DAMN IT, THE DOCTOR SAID I WAS PAST THE CONTAGIOUS STAGE FOR MEXICAN HYPERTORTILLA!"
Then just look at her sheepishly and shrug.

I used the rabies line on a male Karen (or ken) when he walked into a store and proudly announced that he was now fully vaxxed and he did not have to wear a mask now. He then continued on with "I hope everyone else in here is vaccinated?" Well me being the totally non smartass that I have strived not to be replied ... I've had my rabies!!! He almost exploded with "You know that's not funny and that's not what I am talking about!" I just laughed in his face.

Karen decided I look like i needed her to get all up in my business today at a meeting for the Flea market
as I entered the building Karen gave me a LOOK, The head to toe I am not impressed look
so I gave her my world famous stink eye. then she asked me if i had my covid vaccine card.
I just giggled and asked her, Are you a medical professional? Do you have readily available Hippa documintation?
Karen gave me a ""HERUUPH" turned on her heal and left me the hell along
Turns out Karen's booth is next to mine. going to be a fun time ya'll
Can I come sit in the booth with you :D?

Business still use mask, but we do not have to.
I know vax people who wear mask because their mother is 88 & would have a hard time with C-19.
I agree with the caution, even though I am not vax, I feel it is wise to stay away from anyone that is at risk.

I don't have any use for sanctimonious people. Ask her if she is going to turn away or refuse to sell to any customer who isn't wearing a mask. Is she going to ask every customer for a vax card before they enter the booth? I bet her tune will change

Last edited:
I don't have any use for sanctimonious people. Ask her if she is going to turn away or refuse to sell to any customer whos isn't wearing a mask. Is she going to ask every customer for a vax card before they enter the booth? I bet her tune will change
Funny how loud green money talks, isn't it?

It started as a joke until I found out there were filters that protected from virus sized particles, then I wore it EVERYWHERE. Now I get called Darth Vader. could be, before my spine collapsed I was 6'4" and what the hell, I practice Sorcery anyway, so they say. LMAO

Attachments

• vader face.png
    vader face.png
    848.5 KB · Views: 34
It started as a joke until I found out there were filters that protected from virus sized particles, then I wore it EVERYWHERE. Now I get called Darth Vader. could be, before my spine collapsed I was 6'4" and what the hell, I practice Sorcery anyway, so they say. LMAO
But can you do the breathing sound?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Ben

i like what you said to her right off---questioning her medical expertise or hippa docs. good one!

my favorite line i use now is 'I Identify as vaccinated, what-- you got a problem with the trans- people?

my brothers fav line is---'Nope, i got natural immunity. my doctor says i drink enough vodka no virus can survive in my bloodstream

lol.
hope you have a good weekend anyway despite ms fussypants

But can you do the breathing sound?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Ben
yes, I can impersonate James Earl Jones too.
"Where's the Mt. Dew? My TIE fighter is double parked!"

Or if they ask if you've been vaxxed, squint a little and say real loud, "Waxed? What are you talking about - my floors? What business is it of yours if I wax or not?" You can turn that into quite a performance.
I like it!

Offer proof?

Was it Dr Evil from Austin Powers that spoke if a shaved....?

Ben

Latest posts

Back