Kittens

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spikedriver

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
My daughter is a crazy cat lady in training...

She just got a new kitten. Its mother had abandoned it at about 2 or 3 weeks old. It's about 2 months old now. It will live with her and her mom. Its name is Zephyr...
Screenshot_20191115-205023.jpg

I have a daughter who used to try and bring home kittens all the time. But I loath cats, and my wife is seriously allergic, so they are always sent away. This is partly why I caved and let the Mrs. get a little dog (who fortunately also hates cats). Once we had this little snuggle machine in the house my daughter stopped caring about cats all together. So it was worth it.

Very cute kitten.
I never wanted a cat. Have had one with us for the past 9 years. She's a real card. I wish we had a cat tree thing for her, she could use the workout!

Kittens are cute, cats are a nuisance. I happen to be strongly allergic to cats and they have no place in my surroundings.

No hate from me! Cats are marvelous wild animals. I wouldn't want a pet Wolverine either.

Back