Knowledge test

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I maintain my place as the moron of the community! 47/60 :)

Don't worry, Woody. You're safe in this group. I'm sure I had at least two lucky guesses.

Well, that was not very challenging. I have lived for 71 years and spent more of that time in school than I needed. If I had decided to complete my doctoral dissertation I would have had my PhD after my name. I found out how much it means and said no thanks.

1656154012721.png

I gotta say, though, most high-school kids should be able to answer most of those questions.

Well, that was not very challenging. I have lived for 71 years and spent more of that time in school than I needed. If I had decided to complete my doctoral dissertation I would have had my PhD after my name. I found out how much it means and said no thanks.
My last year of college I asked the professor I worked for to work me like a grad student. Decided Dr Ben was not worth the lost time and income. The last 20 years of work I lead teams of masters and PhDs. ;)

Ben

Back