Ladies i have a question

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
this question is for the ladies but if you are confused I guess you can answer also.

I made this here mini purse looking thing. and I am not to sure about . I am thinking this will target the teenager crowd.

Is this something that you or someone would buy? I am not offering it for sale, but am thinking about making 10 of them

for a swap meet.

Comments? good or Bad are welcome and encouraged

the circle is 6.5'' that image is the real size/real close

20200805_005238.jpg

I know for me I probably wouldn’t buy this one in particular. I love real leather purses though. I don’t know any lady who carries that small of stuff or little amount of stuff 😂
I personally would be hesitant of the roundness. Maybe with stuff in it it would be stable but I would be concerned of it rolling/tipping.
Love the closure idea!
Nice work though! Hope this feedback help and doesn’t offend!

I know for me I probably wouldn’t buy this one in particular. I love real leather purses though. I don’t know any lady who carries that small of stuff or little amount of stuff 😂
I personally would be hesitant of the roundness. Maybe with stuff in it it would be stable but I would be concerned of it rolling/tipping.
Love the closure idea!
Nice work though! Hope this feedback help and doesn’t offend!
Thank you, does not offend at all, real thoughts is what i am looking for

I personally wouldn't buy it b/c it's not big enough. I tote around a piece of luggage.😬 In addition, I'm not sure how you would just plop this down without it falling over without a flat bottom? I also prefer a shoulder strap in order to keep the hands free instead of having to grip on a handle in order to carry it around. I think that perhaps putting a flap on one side and laying it over the top with a side clasp would make for a more secure cover so that nothing falls out instead of having the flap run from end to end where there are gaps. It does look like extremely solid construction.👍 You clearly have talent!

It has a cute style, but for me, I need to know that when I put my phone, cards, cash and keys in, that they are not going to fall out. I like to carry a purse that the heavy duty strap goes over my head and the bag hangs to the side, so that my hands are free, but my purse is secure. I use a caribiner to secure my keys to my purse so that I am not digging and searching for keys, and they are secured.

this question is for the ladies but if you are confused I guess you can answer also.

I made this here mini purse looking thing. and I am not to sure about . I am thinking this will target the teenager crowd.

Is this something that you or someone would buy? I am not offering it for sale, but am thinking about making 10 of them

for a swap meet.

Comments? good or Bad are welcome and encouraged

the circle is 6.5'' that image is the real size/real close

View attachment 47726
I do not care for this style too much.
You are very talented tho, and it is quite unusual. Doesn't strike me as a purse, carry bag, etc. and I would not make more.
I like backpack looking handbags.
The other handbags you posted are really nice!

I actually carry a purse about that small.
Unlike the other ladies, I don't carry luggage for a purse.
But like the other ladies the handle looks uncomfortable especially if you have trouble with your hands.
Maybe that handle with shoulder strap.
I would feel better if the top was more secure.
I also hang my keys on my purse.
Just my thoughts.

I actually carry a purse about that small.
Unlike the other ladies, I don't carry luggage for a purse.
But like the other ladies the handle looks uncomfortable especially if you have trouble with your hands.
Maybe that handle with shoulder strap.
I would feel better if the top was more secure.
I also hang my keys on my purse.
Just my thoughts.

Since then I took ya'lls suggestions and...

20200813_171704.jpg
20200813_171733.jpg
20200812_072715.jpg

and a saddle bag purse
20200830_081508.jpg
20200830_081547.jpg
20200831_045437.jpg

Attachments

• 20200812_072715.jpg
    20200812_072715.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 11
I am a crossbody purse gal. I like knowing my bag isn't going to slip down my shoulder.

Wow Frodo. Your work is amazing! I carry a smaller purse. I carry a wallet, phone, keys, pocket knife, lipstick and pen. That’s it. If gremlins put more in it, I get grumpy. I am not a pack mule. I like the later smaller one you showed. Oh, and I too like a shoulder strap.

Back