Last Man Standing...did anyone watch the new premiere?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen it yet but I have it recorded. We like to watch tv after dinner. Being able to fast forward through commercials is a bonus.

Ditto for me! I have quite a few shows recorded and am working my way through them. Haven't gotten there yet, but look forward to seeing it!

Got it DVR'd but won't watch it until DH can find time to sit down for 30 minutes so we can watch together. It's an awesome show to watch while drinking a cool cocktail and having a good chuckle. Hopefully tomorrow....... I'm so glad they brought it back b/c truly funny TV shows are hard to come by these days.

I think it's extremely smart of Allen to not get personally political. I really don't want to know how actors stand politically. Many of them take the side of what their handlers tell them to and don't really have an opinion of their own. I'm sure most wouldn't know the names of even 3 SCOTUS judges, let alone know how legislation effects regular folks. If I asked Katie Perry what a deductible or a co-pay was, she'd likely wonder if I was speaking a foreign language. They don't know and many just don't care. Any time a celebrity expresses political views it's a complete turn off for me. Typically it's b/c we're on opposite sides, but I just wish they'd shut up. They will never gain any fans by coming out politically.....but they stand to lose a lot. Those who are smart realize that and keep their traps shut and avoid discussing politically hot topics. Those are the ones who understand the meaning of the word "hypocrisy", so they keep quiet. I'm sure Ms. Perry also wouldn't know what the word 'hypocrisy' meant.:rolleyes:

Those are the ones who understand the meaning of the word "hypocrisy", so they keep quiet. I'm sure Ms. Perry also wouldn't know what the word 'hypocrisy' meant.:rolleyes:
That is a disease hippos get in Africa, right? Is there s treatment for it?

I watched it and I think it was a hit.
Some very funny lines and I loved the way they hit back at the old network.
It will take some getting used to the new cast members but I think they will grow into their rolls.
Tim Allen was right on with his take on how the country has turned on each other.

We watched it last night and there was only 1 thing I didn't like.
What is the one thing you didn't like?

I watched it and I think it was a hit.
Some very funny lines and I loved the way they hit back at the old network.
It will take some getting used to the new cast members but I think they will grow into their rolls.
Tim Allen was right on with his take on how the country has turned on each other.

What is the one thing you didn't like?

The new Mandy. Maybe she was just trying to hard to fit in.

The new Mandy. Maybe she was just trying to hard to fit in.
I have to agree that she was trying to hard.
She will never be the original Mandy and the writers have her imitate the old Mandy just isn't going to work very well.
They need to just let her develop the character.
I do believe she will eventually fit in.
Same with the new Boyd.

A comment suggested hiring Roseanne as Tim's bitchy mother. I liked that idea.

Latest posts

Back