Learn to Train Your Wife

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Need some humor? I laughed so hard I cried.

Mods and admins, I did not look at how scantily she was clothed and I have done some editing. If you would like more, I can and will do so. Please advise me.

InkedLearn to train your wife_LI.jpg

Last edited:
You might watch Shakespeare's "Taming the Shrew" It is a more realistic process.
I feel obliged to tell you it is likely illegal in the USA.

"Taming of the Shrew" was a great movie.

" In this film adaptation of the classic Shakespeare play, Grumio (Cyril Cusack) and Hortensio (Victor Spinetti) both long to wed the same beautiful young woman. Unfortunately, her wealthy father (Michael Hordern) will not let his daughter marry unless her hot-tempered sister, Katherina (Elizabeth Taylor), also has a suitor. Luckily, the slovenly Petruchio (Richard Burton) is looking for an affluent woman to marry, so Grumio and Hortensio pay him to try to woo the extremely volatile Katherina. "

You can rent it here:

and Petruchio hasn't got a dungeon - only a basement.
He 'gently' teaches her that her joy depends on his trust and on pleasing him.
Would it work in real life?
If you choose the right woman you won't need to find out. ;)

At a picnic once I caught my wife's attention and held up my empty beer can.
She brought me a fresh one, not a word spoken except a thank you. My nephew looked at me and said that was amazing. I said yea, she's trained and she doesn't even realize it. He held up his can and his wife brought him a fresh one. While she was still standing close I said see, she has no idea. She said what so I told her. She grabbed the beer out of her husband's hand and stormed off and told my wife what I said.
I had to get my own beer from then on but it was funny.
Training wives and herding cats have a lot in common.

He 'gently' teaches her that her joy depends on his trust and on pleasing him.
If you choose the right woman you won't need to find out. ;)
I am sure that there are people who have married the wrong person and paid dearly for it, men and women alike. Some have divorced and gotten out. Others did not have that ability.

"Taming of the Shrew" was a great movie.

" In this film adaptation of the classic Shakespeare play, Grumio (Cyril Cusack) and Hortensio (Victor Spinetti) both long to wed the same beautiful young woman. Unfortunately, her wealthy father (Michael Hordern) will not let his daughter marry unless her hot-tempered sister, Katherina (Elizabeth Taylor), also has a suitor. Luckily, the slovenly Petruchio (Richard Burton) is looking for an affluent woman to marry, so Grumio and Hortensio pay him to try to woo the extremely volatile Katherina. "

You can rent it here:

There is a great musical twist on the taming of the shrew titled "Kiss me Kate"

https://images.app.goo.gl/pD8NweoWQGTN548BA
That @ThePrincess. My sister and myself watched recently

I should watch the Richard Burton version.

I do like Shakespeare. His ability in spinning words into a fabric is amazing..

Ben

There is a great musical twist on the taming of the shrew titled "Kiss me Kate"

https://images.app.goo.gl/pD8NweoWQGTN548BA
That @ThePrincess. My sister and myself watched recently

I should watch the Richard Burton version.

I do like Shakespeare. His ability in spinning words into a fabric is amazing..

Ben
I didn't realize it "Kiss me Kate" was a twist on Taming of the Shrew. I will watch it.
I have been thinking of trying to go through Shakespeare's books and watching the movies. There is a summer theatre production in Boulder, Colorado in the summers where productions are done of Shakespeare's plays. I have been to a few of them.

I didn't realize it "Kiss me Kate" was a twist on Taming of the Shrew. I will watch it.
I have been thinking of trying to go through Shakespeare's books and watching the movies. There is a summer theatre production in Boulder, Colorado in the summers where productions are done of Shakespeare's plays. I have been to a few of them.
I am a fan of his stuff. Once I get used to his old English phraseology he is a howl. I liked Keneth Brandow (sp?) Version of Much to Do About Nothing and Hamlet.

A Midsummer night dream is also good.

His (Shakespeare) histories are are inspiring.

Ben

I am a fan of his stuff. Once I get used to his old English phraseology he is a howl. I liked Keneth Brandow (sp?) Version of Much to Do About Nothing and Hamlet.

A Midsummer night dream is also good.

His (Shakespeare) histories are are inspiring.

Ben
I had forgotten about all of these movies with Kenneth Branagh. There really are some good ones. Some of these movies I like to watch a couple times to better understand them.

If you choose the right wrong woman you won't need live to find out. ;)
I had to fix your post. Hope you don't mind. Public safety. :thumbs:
Been there, barely escaped.:oops:

The Skippy apron looks like something out of 1950 Las Vegas.
Why would any man believe this?!??!
Need some humor? I laughed so hard I cried.

Mods and admins, I did not look at how scantily she was clothed and I have done some editing. If you would like more, I can and will do so. Please advise me.

View attachment 60003

Granted, her apron came down to her knees, but the wife headed out to work dressed pretty much like that. My decision was to tell her before she left the house. It was -20℉ outside so I didn't think she would make it to the car let alone work. This way I get to remind her of it for the rest of our lives.

Latest posts

Back