Lessons from the Siege of Charleston

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are eight months "into" a siege.........and few have yet to figure out they are trapped.

We are eight months "into" a siege.........and few have yet to figure out they are trapped.

I get what you are saying about the reign of tyranny under the current administration. It is indeed happening and you can feel it in your bones. I do feel we have been enveloped and under siege for a good few decades or more. Biden is just tripling down on it completely unchecked, in my humble opinion, and he is hell bent on destroying what we thought we had as a nation.

People think a siege involves a visible enemy that has them surrounded/trapped, and is slowly bringing them to unconditional surrender.

What is being missed, is the awareness that the wolf has.....the ability to decline the "bait" that leads to being "trapped".

As I have been saying for decades, The "entire" prepping theory/movement was hijacked, and taken in a flawed direction.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back