Let's Celebrate / Learn From the Townsends!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoJer

All In.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
So, in an effort to 'boost the SNR' around here (Feel like I post too much about all the Political / elsewise nonsense going on, and not Enough 'meat', helpful-info wise :rolleyes:

..Thus, I propose this Thread to 'celebrate' / champion and Share the 'Best of the Townsends' (exclusively, please :) as there is SO much to glean / springboard off-of / learn from, from thier Homestead / Lifestyle.

And If we're 'all So fortunate' - to be Able to live / function, at All, whence this whole 'Greatest House of Cards in History' finally collapses - well.. We should all Be so-Blessed to Live as simply - yet As Well - as the Townsends demonstrate.

(..and Sure - Many of ya's are 'already There', Living this Lifestyle, on yer Homestead / Amish Community, et al, but.. For those of us 'City slickers', still 'dreaming of Our Farms', stuck in the Urban-pain centers, well.. This 'Online College' is a Goldmine. :cool:

Thus, please post up Your 'favorite lessons-learned' from them, but feel free to 'One up', with things You've learned Yourself / from others, etc, on similar Topics, at your Own Farms / Homesteads, etc.. I'll start the volley with a thrice of My / Our Favs (besides all the Recipes! 😍..) from them, but here's the 'Library' to peruse, from their YT-channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr2d4As312LulcajAkKJYw

:cool:

:cool:

Strawbale House - Quick info and Construction Pictures 👍

..OK, ya'lls Turn! Post-up yer Favs..
jd

Sorry, I have never heard of them so I have nothing to add.

Well, GiddyUp! :) https://www.youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson/videos (..and 'ProTip' - Download any ones you want to Ref later (I'll post-up a Free online DL'er, later) cuz ya cannot 'bank' on Always having YT or the Internet, for that matter..

..Just like Any Info, on Any site that's valuable info - DL / Save as HTML / Print, etc, as ya never know when 'Cyber Disaster' may strike / the 'Bad Hackers' seem to be 'warming up for something', lately.. o_O

Edit: I have found This 'DL'er to work well, Fwiw: YouTube to Mp3 Converter (..just be sure you select "mp4", or it will convert the Vid to Audio Only - which is Fine if that's what you were After, but.. :) Fair Warning..)

jd

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back