Long overdue! get ready to clap you stoners and herb doctors!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I knew they would.
Since I only use it medicinally, they can count on me staying red.
Plenty of good Christians use it for medicine as well, I highly doubt them selling out.

Good news for the legal pot shops in Washington. Since they only accept cash they have become a magnet for armed robberies.
I'm going to get my wife a medical MJ card so we can grow it for her.
She's not a gun owner so that's not an issue.
I wonder what the feds will do about question 11e on a 4473 form asking if you use drugs?

Good news for the legal pot shops in Washington. Since they only accept cash they have become a magnet for armed robberies.
I'm going to get my wife a medical MJ card so we can grow it for her.
She's not a gun owner so that's not an issue.
I wonder what the feds will do about question 11e on a 4473 form asking if you use drugs?
Good question.
That’s too bad about the robberies.
Really hope it helps your wife. I’ve known a few people that it helped a lot.

You know, after it becomes decriminalized, we need a forum for remedies and recipes containing hemp/Cannabis.
My son lives in Colorado, he could write a book!

I know several people who could benefit from it medicinally but don’t due to the fed laws and guns.

You gotta be very aware of drug interactions.
Iwould use it in a heartbeat(pun).
But it interferes with about every drug I take for my heart.
Eliquist, entresto, amiodorone, bisoprolol.
Those are the 4 that keep me alive.
Some others also.

Just check into it if your on meds.

Jim

Keep as many as possible stoned.
They are easier for the government to control that way.

I can hear the Dem politicians now - "let's legalize it federally, then in a few months we'll give it to the poor for free, just like welfare. They'll vote for us forever!!"

I have a nephew that was hurt on the job when he was a Fire Chief. He was taking 80 mg of opioids' a day. He was a zombie and a raving a hole. His family had an intervention an got him to make a change. He got a medical card and started growing and smoking or eating MJ. After a few months he was completely off the opioids. It was amazing he was able to kick the opioid habit so fast. He is back to his old self and able to function normally.
My wife gets relief from medical MJ cookies and candy.
My thought is you can take a drug made in a lab by chemist or you can take an herb grown by God.
Who you going to trust?

I've never thought it should be a crime, I don't smoke and wouldn't it if it was legal. When I was a kid I smoked a box car load of it trying to like it but it never was a good fit for my high strung personality.
Me too!
I smoked it to hang with my buddies and be 'cool', but never liked it.
It made me so paranoid, I would be looking thru my underwear drawer for policemen.gaah
I finally broke down and told them that me smoking it was just a waste of good dope. :(
They agreed and were ok with me skipping it after that.:thumbs:

Me too!
I smoked it to hang with my buddies and be 'cool', but never liked it.
It made me so paranoid, I would be looking thru my underwear drawer for policemen.gaah
I finally broke down and told them that me smoking it was just a waste of good dope. :(
They agreed and were ok with me skipping it after that.:thumbs:
Thank you for that visual 😂😂😂

The only downside that nobody talks about is, all of the thugs that they sent to prison and the only thing they could bust them on was having 20 pounds of MJ to sell, will be immediately released back onto us. :(

My thinking on that is it WAS illegal when they were busted. To me that doesn’t mean they should be free now because it becomes legal. Maybe I’m wrong on that. Would love others opinions on it but when they raise a speed limit that doesn’t mean a refund on previous tickets. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know it’s not the same thing.

I was on RSO for a few months when things were pretty bad to control pain.
It was 1000 times better than Endone, put me out like a light and when I woke up I had a clear head, no fuzzy feeling around the edges.
Endone has me waking up groggy, frightened and weepy and boxed in.

I keep what's left of my RSO in a safe place because it's so valuable in fighting pain.

I no longer use it because current protocols are working so well that I'm not in pain.
I rest easy knowing it's there for when things get REALLY bad.

Hey whatever its all good. Want to be a pothead, go for it. It will be legal and after all it IS organic anyway. Dear GOD the dope heads I have seen over the years. Then again, isn't opium, cocaine, and its multitude of derivatives ALSO a natural "product"? Lets legalize all of that as well. Want to shoot up in the streets by all means go ahead at least as long as ya got the "card".

For me, if others choose to medicate or treat themselves with whatever I do not care. One caveat is that THEY pay for their addiction / cure with their OWN money. I, as a taxpayer, have zero interest in providing for and paying for the addictions of others. I pay for my medical coverage and medications when needed out of pocket. Period.

So many directions this can go.

..I wonder what the feds will do about question 11e on a 4473 form asking if you use drugs?

Oh, ya know, they'll prolly not 'strike it', but use that slot for some Other nefarious data-pigeonholing / virtue-signalling (like they did with the 'Non-Binary' addition :rolleyes:

...Probably something like 'Which of the following ideologies best describe you: [ ] Christian [ ] Constitutionalist [ ] Patriot [ ] III%er / OathKeeper [ ] Trump should Still be President! ' etc, so they can more easily segregate you as a "Domestic Terrorist" later on.. :rolleyes:🤬

And re: MaryJane, same here - Have - but Don't use it (save for CBD-oil, here/there) as I don't really Care for the 'high', but.. Gotta say, 'Canna-Butter' (which is full-on THC-ifed) is Amazing as a 'Pain-relieving Balm', just simply No Equal.. 👍 ..But if at any point, Should-you need to, say, whip-up a batch of 'DGADurn Brownies', etc, well, yer Good to Go.. ;)

jd

I smoked it a handful of times in my early twenties. Never really got anything from it but spiderwebs in my head the next day.

Not my thing.

Here is a good basic introduction but he fails to get into some important details.
There are two main varieties of cannabis - one makes you sleepy and the other makes you perky.
Plant breeders have developed separate strains that are a % mix of both.
Also there are strains that have varying amounts of THC and CBD chemicals in them
THC makes you high and has the pain fighting ability and it is said that the CBD is the healing portion of the chemicals.
RSO..Rick Simpson oil is made with cannabis flowers that have both THC AND CBD in them so you get the pain killing and the healing qualities of the plant in a highly concentrated form.
This form is in a thick black sticky oil.
A single dose is the size of half a grain of rice rubbed under the tongue.
Trust me..you use more than that and your legs won't work and the room will spin and you have to stay where you are until it wears off.

I used to smoke it, as a teen to get stoned, then later after my divorce I smoked just enough to catch a buzz, so I could do my work. Did fine for a couple of years, then I started getting light headed and eventually passed out in a life after death experience and every time I tried to smoke it after that, I'd react the same so I quit. I do have some CBD oil, but rarely use that

But that was back in the 70's/80's and not anything like what is available now. I'm just not sure this is a great idea.

But that was back in the 70's/80's and not anything like what is available now. I'm just not sure this is a great idea.
They need voters.
And this will work.

Latest posts

Back