Quantcast

Looks like things........are getting much more "STICKY" and maybe Yucky for Hunter Biden.

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Supervisor42

Formerly known as Supervisor42
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I think the yucky bombs will just keep getting slowly made public over the next two weeks. Likely saving the super good stuff for end of the month.
It's not even halloween and the 'unmasking' has already begun. :oops:
Just the transfer of a couple million from Hunter's bank account to Joe's accounts back then, will be catastrofic.
His emails indicate that this was the norm.

Supervisor42

Formerly known as Supervisor42
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I think the real issue is getting the MSM to report the stuff, AND for the dimocraps that don't think to actually start to care and think. :mad:
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
I watched CNN for 2 hours. Not a single word about Hunter, Twitter, Fakebook, emails, NYPost, nothing.
...'like it never even happened'.
flower70.gif

Last edited:

Cnsper

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
I watched CNN for 2 hours. Not a single word about Hunter, Twitter, Fakebook, emails, NYPost, nothing.
...'like it never even happened'.View attachment 51904
You are a glutton for punnishment. Up to date on your BP meds?

Woody

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I think the real issue is getting the MSM to report the stuff,
That is, to me, a huge problem. A lot of America still get their ‘news’ from the MSM so if it does not appear on the nightly talking head shows, it didn’t happen. Many still do believe President Trump is Putin’s puppet and “colluded” with Russia to rig the 2016 election. They just think he is so corrupt he is hiding the evidence. They are all for another investigation into the whole affair because they think he is going to do it again in this election. The MSM and their ‘polls’ have given Joe the huge lead, so when President Trump wins, they will believe the narrative that he cheated.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
None of this Hunter Hoo-hah has - or will have - any effect on the election. In the minds of nearly all the voters-to-be, any datum on any subject that is perceived to be detrimental to their chosen candidate/savior goes into a that's-a-lie bin.
I don't know what you just said,but it looks good. I think when we converse we need a translater.:D

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
When it comes to Biden supporters...

View attachment 51946

We are witnessing first hand why Plato in"The Republic" called democracy "mob rule".

Ben
But we aaren't a domcrazy,we are or wwere a reublic. There is a difference .In a democrazy the mob rules in a republic it is suppose to be ruleed by the people individually. Of course that is no longer true so yes we are a democrazy now.IMO from what I think I know.:peace:

VThillman

Geezer
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I don't know what you just said,but it looks good. I think when we converse we need a translater.:D
Hah. The only word I see that's uncommon is 'datum'. That's the singular form of 'data'. My message in it's entirety is intended to say "Most everybody's mind is already made up re who (s)he is going to vote for", while including a little data about the datum-exclusion process.

Hmm. Well I think I was doing pretty good there - until I got to that last comma.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hah. The only word I see that's uncommon is 'datum'. That's the singular form of 'data'. My message in it's entirety is intended to say "Most everybody's mind is already made up re who (s)he is going to vote for", while including a little data about the datum-exclusion process.

Hmm. Well I think I was doing pretty good there - until I got to that last comma.
Finally! If you'd stop throwing around those 50 cent words maybe I could understand you. In case you haven't noticed we are not all english majors here.:D.
Now you want to talk about histor in plain english I'll propbably win, since I have forgotten more thn most Americans ever knew about our history and much ancient history too. I may not be able to spell it but but I know alot about it. Einstein and I both had and ;)have a problem with spelling and context.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter

VThillman

Geezer
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
But we aaren't a domcrazy,we are or wwere a reublic. There is a difference .In a democrazy the mob rules in a republic it is suppose to be ruleed by the people individually. Of course that is no longer true so yes we are a democrazy now.IMO from what I think I know.:peace:
:ghostly: Uh-oh, here I go again, Meer. Technically, "republic" only means that the people (the 'demo' in democracy) elect representatives to act for them - because there are too many of us 'demos' to get together, and we got other stuff we gotta do. The USA is a constitutional republic, the Constitution being there to stop those representatives from doing any damn thing they want to. The executive branch is there to take care of the doing-the-job part, because we the people ain't got the time, and would get in each other's way anyway.

So . . . the whole setup ain't going to work right unless we the people choose representatives and executives that can and will do what we hired them for.

And there's the rub (as that dude Shakespeare said).

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
:ghostly: Uh-oh, here I go again, Meer. Technically, "republic" only means that the people (the 'demo' in democracy) elect representatives to act for them - because there are too many of us 'demos' to get together, and we got other stuff we gotta do. The USA is a constitutional republic, the Constitution being there to stop those representatives from doing any damn thing they want to. The executive branch is there to take care of the doing-the-job part, because we the people ain't got the time, and would get in each other's way anyway.

So . . . the whole setup ain't going to work right unless we the people choose representatives and executives that can and will do what we hired them for.

And there's the rub (as that dude Shakespeare said).
Yea thats what I say too. :thumbs:

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter

I have no doubt the FBI knew exactly what was/is going on but chose to do NOTHING!

VThillman

Geezer
Neighbor
HCL Supporter

I have no doubt the FBI knew exactly what was/is going on but chose to do NOTHING!
"Because we speak Mandarin Chinese . . ." I am confident that many people both in and out of various Western governments are thoroughly familiar with Mandarin. Hell, back in the mid-50s the USAF trained airmen at Yale in Mandarin, for duty as 'listeners' to radio communications on the mainland, from posts in the island then known as Formosa.

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Unfortunately I am about to have to go to work and won't be able to play catch up until the morning. . .