Love my Christmas music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This girl is an amazing pianist. If you like this check out what she does with Scott Joplin music.

WARNING: This gets a little R rated after the song when they are doing out takes.

One of my all time favorite pieces. I listen to this every day during Christmas season. Great Flash Mob.

That one got me misty-eyed.
Think you hate Koreans?
They are more like us than you know.

Last edited:
Our christmas music as kids was 8 tracks in German. You did not have to speak german to enjoy it.
One of my grandmothers was a native German speaker, but you couldn't tell. Her parents immigrated. I asked her once if she could still speak German, as I never heard her or even heard a German accent. She told me she could sing O Tannenbaum. Grandma could not sing well, like most of that part of my family, including me. She sang it anyway. I will never forget it.

One of my grandmothers was a native German speaker, but you couldn't tell. Her parents immigrated. I asked her once if she could still speak German, as I never heard her or even heard a German accent. She told me she could sing O Tannenbaum. Grandma could not sing well, like most of that part of my family, including me. She sang it anyway. I will never forget it.
My dad and his family came over in 1957. He was 10 years old. My grand parents spoke German, Hungarian and Romanian then learned English once they got here.

It was funny how my grandparents would switch to German if they did not want the grandkids to know what they were saying. If they did not want their kids to know they would switch to Romanian or Hungarian.

O tannenbaum and silent night are memories of mine.

My dad and his family came over in 1957. He was 10 years old. My grand parents spoke German, Hungarian and Romanian then learned English once they got here.

It was funny how my grandparents would switch to German if they did not want the grandkids to know what they were saying. If they did not want their kids to know they would switch to Romanian or Hungarian.

O tannenbaum and silent night are memories of mine.
Maybe you know a better rendition than this one.

Sorry for such a late addition… Yesterday I found a cd that had been missing so long I forgot I had a copy. It was stuck away with data backups more than a decade…

So… if you see this at a yard sale etc. It’s a very nice addition for Christmas music for your home. I used to enjoy this cd every holiday…

It’s still available on amazon…

https://www.amazon.com/Aaron-Nevilles-Soulful-Christmas-Neville/dp/B000002G1V

Album - Aaron Neville - Soulful Christmas

1st tack on the cd - Please Come Home for Christmas

Latest posts

Back