Love my Christmas music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all need to stop talkin' 'bout me like that. ;)

(My opinion) best version of this song I've ever heard. Listen to that note on "divine" and how long she holds that last note.

Without a doubt, and by a wide margin this is my favorite Christmas carol.

That piano group was fun to listen to! And I was drooling over all those Steinway's. Hard to estimate in the video, but I'd guess those were 6 footers (maybe even 7) Probably about $100k each. That must have been a Steinway factory they were filming in. Playing duets is fun - playing in a large group like that has got to be a real kick!

Ran across this today, Mac Wiseman, Doc Watson, Del McCoury. The really high pitched male voice is Del McCoury. Funny, one night on stage Vince Gill said of him "No man should be allowed to sing that high" and Vince is known for being able to hit very high notes.

Christmas times a comin'

Last edited:
Ran across this today, Mac Wiseman, Doc Watson, Del McCoury. The really high pitched male voice is Del McCoury. Funny, one night on stage Vince Gill said of him "No man should be allowed to sing that high" and Vince is known for being able to hit very high notes.

Christmas times a comin'

I have that CD 😊 💕 Also good is Mark O'Conner's Appalachian Christmas.

Bringing this thread back up. So much beautiful music to be heard this time of year. We have 9 days left!
C'mon! You gotta post some music or I will flood the place with TSO.gaah

That should get your blood pumping!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back