Made this for my buddy

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy said he couldn’t find a holster he liked for his revolver so I told him to let me try to make one to fit He loved it now I’ve gotta make him a matching sheath for his buck knife View attachment 64217
Very nice. Great job. Years ago I made a holster for my Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Mag. I wanted something to carry it while hunting but yet to keep it protected from weather and the terrain. I made a flap to go over the grip and cover it completely, using a snap to hold it closed. A simple lift on the flap unsnaps it and allow for a reasonably quick draw, but when closed the flap protects the pistol from getting scratched up on jagged rocks and tree branches and whatever else I stubble across in the desert mountains in the area.
Store bought items may be perfect, but custom made at home are way cooler and probably better made. Definitely more respect for the personal touch.

I do not know if anyone else noticed but I saw the progression of your stitching go from serviceable to down right good looking
LOL... great job. LOVE your talent and work
Yes!! It has gotten much better as you can see in the pictures haha. But that’s the one thing money can’t buy..experience

Back