MagnumBlackhawk is in the building

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagBlackhawk

Rebel WITH A Cause
Neighbor
Hello old friends and new acquaintances.
VThillman invited me over to this forum. Thanks VT!

I'm a fan of single action revolvers, lever action rifles and most any firearm that works like it should.
Strange as it may sound I don't even own a L/A rifle at this time but I love them just the same.

I have it on good authority that a guy that looks just like ol' gumpy will be bringing me a stainless Blackhawk for Christmas.

Glad to be here and looking forward to making more cyber friends.

MagBlackhawk (AKA MagnumBlackhawk)

Welcome to the DARK SIDE MB...!!

Hi Mag. Didn't know there was a stainless Blackhawk but would love to find one in my Christmas stocking. Or in my wife's stocking.

Welcome Mag. Long time no see! I'll go out in the workshop and work up a stainless BH for ya!

Mag I think you are going to like it here. A lot of friendly members here and several you already know. You haven't got that Stainless on order yet? If you weren't so picky you could have had a blued one. But I get it...........you want what you want or none at all.

Mag I think you are going to like it here. A lot of friendly members here and several you already know. You haven't got that Stainless on order yet? If you weren't so picky you could have had a blued one. But I get it...........you want what you want or none at all.
Well I've owned two blued with 4.62" barrels. Now it's stainless or no dice...
I trade guns around or sell them then go get something different. The last 4.62" .357/9mm convertible was not very accurate or I would've kept it.
:ROLF: This is a cool pic....:squirrel:

Welcome to the forum!

We haven't met. I'm Bubba. I'm here to welcome you to the forum in a prison kinda way. Just kidding I'm just here to pad my post count

Thank you all for the warm Welcome.
That's an awesome way to "pad the monkey" Bubba. (So that's what the kids are calling it these days, pad the monkey, good to know).
Anyway, Glad to be of some help.....
:eek:opsie:

And you fart too..

I like you already. Good to see you MBH.
I hope you enjoy the new forum and bring all the people you know. I was going to say friends then I thought about how many I have and that one wouldn't help much. He's a cat....
.Larry......

Mag! There you are! So many people I thought was lost, but keep straggling in. Welcome to the forum.

MagBlackhawk, welcome to Talk Firearms.
I think the guys scoured ALL the forums and come up with US.

Hello old friends and new acquaintances.
VThillman invited me over to this forum. Thanks VT!

I'm a fan of single action revolvers, lever action rifles and most any firearm that works like it should.
Strange as it may sound I don't even own a L/A rifle at this time but I love them just the same.

I have it on good authority that a guy that looks just like ol' gumpy will be bringing me a stainless Blackhawk for Christmas.

Glad to be here and looking forward to making more cyber friends.

MagBlackhawk (AKA MagnumBlackhawk)
Hello folks.
Looks like the Talk Firearms forum merged with this forum so I'm kinda doing a re-do of my intro from when I joined the TF forum.
Nothing has changed much from what you see above except my age... Nuff said about that.
Some people from the old R/T forum might remember I had to stop shooting, and sell, my Super Blackhawk 44 Mag due to tendon problems in my arms.
(Bar fighting and 44 magnum shooting are about the only things I had to stop, so it's all good) Kidding about bar fights, sorta... Lol
Anyway...
As mentioned above I did get a stainless Blackhawk for Christmas. A 357 / 9mm convertible Flat Top. Some Very light trigger polishing along with a lighter trigger return spring made it a real sweat shooter.
To my surprise that thing is VERY accurate in 9mm with the right load. Didn't expect that. 😊
Pics below... Revolver then 9mm 50 yd six shot group target, off bench. (Fed 9mm 124 gr HST Std. pressure).
BTW. I'm see this forum has rules... Rules are good. 👍

DSCN2677.JPG

DSCN2758.JPG

Glad to be here and glad to see this forum is doing well.
Mag

Latest posts

Back