Magus

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ IT rained again, raining tomorrow too. Maybe Friday.

@Magus Welcome back 😃. Wait till you read what we said about you while you were out 😆
@Magus Welcome back!!!:huggs:
You wouldn't believe how hard it has been to keep the chaos level up around here without your help!

I still don't know him.... Should I be happy or run for the hills with my newly discovered survivalists skills?

LOL, I joke. Looking forward to knowing him.
He is really different than most of us, and as you can tell, he has been a dear friend for many years. He was with some of us back at PS and he was someone who made the cut to be invited here. We don’t have to all be the same. We just have to be kind to one another and respect our differences.

I still don't know him.... Should I be happy or run for the hills with my newly discovered survivalists skills?

...Things are about to get a lot more busier here:oops:.

@Magus Welcome back!!!:huggs:
You wouldn't believe how hard it has been to keep the chaos level up around here without your help!
Voidians thrive on chaos, the good kind, that is.

My running days are over, LOL, but yeah. we'd make it as long as we found water.

That's cool, and if his raccoons don't mess with my dog.... all will be fine. 😀
They're not "mine" they blackmail me to keep from wrecking my stuff!

Welp the internet provider forked his internet again but should fix it soon.

Back