Making our own world. it CAN be done!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Many of us are HAM ops, many more have SWR rigs, maybe one or two have non FCC regulated low power FM capability or access to public access cable TV, ALL of us have computers obviously, many of us stream or are on U tube. SOME of us remember pirate radio. What would happen if it all came together under one umbrella? every damn phone on earth is a camera, every one of us could be a reporter, uploading truth as it happens to multiple distribution points!

We Voidians have a prophecy, when the shield of darkness is shattered, the world of man will be free! I just realized that the shield of darkness isn't just the lies, BS and propaganda 90% of the world washes down with the koolaid every day, it's a satellite dish, pumping that crap out!

So we all use our phones to record, take photo of and such to report what is happening in our area? This instead of waiting for the "media" to tell us the news? I know I use FB friends to find out what is really happening if something major happens in their area.

So we all use our phones to record, take photo of and such to report what is happening in our area? This instead of waiting for the "media" to tell us the news? I know I use FB friends to find out what is really happening if something major happens in their area.
My Mother was the original Twitter and Facebook combined.
If you wanted the latest news she was the go to source. She lived with a phone in her hand.
When she died I put her phone in her coffin. I removed the battery so she couldn't call me. 😄

And I'm wondering if such a forum for "open sourced" free range news could be arranged? think of the money the headers alone would bring in, might even get big buck sponsors for the Anonymous reporters? spread the live truth and rake in gonzo dollars as well!

Back