Making the best of the insanity (sarcasm only)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was think BBB may actually save the planet. Once most of us die off from poison and starvation that is.
It's ok, there will be plenty of illegal immigrants to take our place.
We have let in millions!:woo hoo:
They are the 'good people', doncha know! :thumbs:🤪
<sarcasm>

Reactions: Neb
Inflation nation.
Evidently a lot of people skipped out of Economics101 where they talked about when a government prints a bunch of money out of thin air and spreads it across the country, it reduces the value of the currency.
Now, for the win :)...
Everyone's income will have to increase, putting them in a higher tax-bracket, and they will have to pay a higher PERCENTAGE of their income in taxes:thumbs:.
Yes, the government likes inflation.;)
...And we are about to become much more generous to them.:huggs:<---us.

Last edited:
To prevent drunk driving we can ban sober drivers from the road. ;)
I don't think we should outright ban them. We need sensible sober driver measures. For instance background checks to drive legally and only letting them purchase vehicles we approve of. If we restrict them to lower passenger capacity less people would be killed per accident.

For instance background checks to drive legally and only letting them purchase vehicles we approve of.

Good idea, no black cars?

Good idea, no black cars?
Of course not!
Those are 'assault vehicles' and present a clear danger to our drunk-drivers (which we will not arrest and pull off the road :rolleyes:)
Don't you know how hard it is to see a black vehicle when you are drunk?gaah

You guys are so far ahead of us!
Yep, it's real.
Just when I thought mealworms would be the new 'soylent green' :rolleyes:....
The Natural
Nutrition of
Crickets

Cricket powder delivers essential nutrients for optimal growth, development and daily performance. Cricket powder is a natural nutrition powerhouse.
  • Contains all nine essential amino acids
  • Has twice as much protein as beef
  • Is a rich source of iron and calcium
  • Offers more than 4x the amount of B12 than beef
  • Delivers a highly desirable 3:1 ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids (beef offers a 20:1 ratio)
  • A source of beneficial dietary fibre in the form of chitin and prebiotic oligosaccharides
  • Always non-GMO, gluten- and dairy-free, as well as keto and paleo-friendly
Chow down y'all!:woo hoo:
why-crickets_nutrition.jpg.webp

Do ya reckon all those cricket legs & chitinous exoskeletons will lead to scratchy bowel movements? :oops:

Perhaps there are unexpected Third World ObamaCare health benefits: cancerous polyps in the colon would be scoured out... scraped like so many barnacles off the hull of a ship, but from the inside, lol. :confused:

Don't mind the blood!!! Your colon will toughen up in due time!!! Thing will be tougher than a dollar steak, lol... ;)

CHEERS!!! :cool:

Ban all ten speed bikes, no one needs more than one speed.
Actually ten-speed bikes are rare today.
Almost all 10-speeds for sale today are "vintage".
Everywhere you will find:
"You can think of gears as the same thing as speeds – a bike with 18 gears is an 18-speed bike. Bikes generally have 1, 3, 18, 21, 24, or 27 speeds."
Website tutorial that tells idiots how to shift gears. (ok, that's pretty close to insanity :rolleyes:)

My mountain bike is 21 spd.
Yep, oddly enough there are still 2, vintage ten-speed Schwinn bikes sitting in the garage that MIL refuses to get rid of.
Last time she rode, she had a compound fracture of the lower leg (that means broken bone sticking out thru the skin :oops:).
The 2 bikes that DW rides thahell out of are 24-speed but she only uses one speed.
And she has to have 2 bikes because as "the pit crew", I can tell you, don't bring just one to a NASCAR track
emo12-gif.64838
!
(which reminds me, I still have a tire and tube to put on #2 :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Yep, oddly enough there are still 2, vintage ten-speed Schwinn bikes sitting in the garage that MIL refuses to get rid of.
Last time she rode, she had a compound fracture of the lower leg (that means broken bone sticking out thru the skin :oops:).
The 2 bikes that DW rides thahell out of are 24-speed but she only uses one speed.
And she has to have 2 bikes because as "the pit crew", I can tell you, don't bring just one to a NASCAR track
emo12-gif.64838
!
(which reminds me, I still have a tire and tube to put on #2 :rolleyes:)
I still have myb Schwinn 10 speed from the early 70's. No idea when the last time I rode it.

I tried to make a sarcasm point to my co-workers the other day, about crime, criminals, laws about guns and guns, but they all looked at me kind of weird, then I remembered they're liberals. So it was lost on all but two, who laughed.
haha. ha.
gaah

I still have myb Schwinn 10 speed from the early 70's. No idea when the last time I rode it.
Well before you give it away or tote it to the scrap heap, check ebay.
None of them are going for less than $200 that offer shipping instead of 'local pickup only'.
Who knows, if the PTB gets their wish, people will be lining up to bid on it. :)
(and I am on topic with making the best of insanity:thumbs:🤪)

The only bike I ever had was too small for me when I got it and a girl's bike to boot.
Dad couldn't tell the difference and thought I'd never grow any more.
Ever time I ride one I throw my back out.
F*k bikes.

Latest posts

Back