Man Pulls His Dog From Alligator's Mouth

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
The gators down here are getting braver or hungrier not sure which. I think the pythons ate their prey or they got ther monkey virus from the monkey invasion,eithr way gators revenge is going on.

https://www.staugustine.com/story/n...ght-camera-estero-backyard-camera/6375201002/
1606157005456.png

"I never thought an alligator could be that fast. It was so quick," Wilbanks told the network. He also said he was fine, but his hands had been hurt and he received a tetanus shot.

Gator encounters:North Fort Myers woman in stable condition after alligator bites her while trimming trees

The gators down here are getting braver or hungrier not sure which. I think the pythons ate their prey or they got ther monkey virus from the monkey invasion,eithr way gators revenge is going on.
Shoot them.
Shoot every one you see.
They do not play nice.
There is no point in being 'nice' to them.
Look at the above picture and ask yourself what the guy is going to do when it is twice as big next year?
...or three times as big, the year after that?
Dead ones don't grow. 😉

Shoot them.
Shoot every one you see.
They do not play nice.
There is no point in being 'nice' to them.
Look at the above picture and ask yourself what the guy is going to do when it is twice as big next year?
...or three times as big, the year after that?
Dead ones don't grow. 😉

SuperV where do you think that picture came from, ifyou said wildliffe police your right? If you read the story you'd know this already,
So is it worth becoming the ife o some thug in perison to save granny or the pooch from playing with gators? I bet Mr Spanial will not go back near the water for awhile.

SuperV where do you think that picture came from, ifyou said wildlife police your right? If you read the story you'd know this already,
So is it worth becoming the ife o some thug in perison to save granny or the pooch from playing with gators? I bet Mr Spanial will not go back near the water for awhile.
Just like the regular police, they show up after a crime has been commited.
If stupid laws keep you from saving granny, change the stupid law.
We have lots more gators down here than y'all do and they stay away from humans or get shot.
Some silly idea that you just have to "learn to live with them" doesn't work here.
Anything that would consider a toddler a snack, the toddler is more important in our book.
There are plenty of gators.
We choose to keep the toddler.

Just like the regular police, they show up after a crime has been commited.
If stupid laws keep you from saving granny, change the stupid law.
We have lots more gators down here than y'all do and they stay away from humans or get shot.
Some silly idea that you just have to "learn to live with them" doesn't work here.
Anything that would consider a toddler a snack, the toddler is more important in our book.
There are plenty of gators.
We choose to keep the toddler.

One more time, the WLP has a camera in this mans yard and that is where the picture came from, they have him under survalnce.
If he as much as gave that gator a scratch he would be in serious trouble.
It tells you this in the story.

One more time, the WLP has a camera in this mans yard and that is where the picture came from, they have him under survalnce.
If he as much as gave that gator a scratch he would be in serious trouble.
It tells you this in the story.
I read the story.
It is 'animal-lovers' run amuck.
Obviously they are far more concerned with the well-being of wildlife than humans.
I disagree.
I think humans are more important.
In my book, when an animal endangers the lives of humans, it has to go.
So just shoot me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back