MARTIAL LAW BURGERS!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just have to check around for them. you can look online but ones i have seen are to expensive. i would just use the small red beans or even black beans...try out different types see which ones you like the best to do this with...me..i would get the beans cooked and just dive in with pan of cornbread or turn them into burritos/tacos.

just have to check around for them. you can look online but ones i have seen are to expensive. i would just use the small red beans or even black beans...try out different types see which ones you like the best to do this with...me..i would get the beans cooked and just dive in with pan of cornbread or turn them into burritos/tacos.

Actually soy burgers are the same thing, made from soy beans. So not a bad idea not that I've ever had a soy burger but don't see problem with it either. May soon run out of feed for domestic meat one day.

I have eaten my share of soybeans. I worked on combines. I know them well.
When the day comes that I have to eat a burger made from them instead of beef, just shoot me
brutal55vp.gif

i like tofu in my hot and sour soup...but like supervisor said i really want meat,....especially ribeyes !

they say hey boy what you want for dessert...why ribeye of course..keep that sweet stuff i'd rather naw on a ribeye !

Last edited:
i really like cornbread...and prefer flour tortillas over bread to be honest..if theres cornbread sitting in pan i grab it like others grab a candy bar...i cant stay out of the stuff to be honest....especially really good corn bread.

nice flour tortillas and or flatbread...goodness me....

What hormones? :D

They are exceptionally high in phytoestrogens and the human body doesn't know the difference between plant or human estrogen, dumping thousand of times the normal estrogen into the body can have some very adverse effects, it can turn boys into girls, also unfermented soy contains an enzyme inhibitor that messes with your thyroid. Years ago New Zealand banned soy milk replacer due to the effects it was having on babies, I don't know if their ban still stands but that's where I got a lot of soy info years ago. The Weston A. Price Foundation has a lot of info on this, look at their Soy Alert topic. Fermentation gets rid of a lot of the bad things that cause health problems that raw soy has.

Those look surprisingly good.

Latest posts

Back