Maybe this goes here? NUCLEAR STRIKE ZONES!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
because its likely now.

Attachments

• Top Nuclear Targets in the United States of America.pdf
    603.9 KB · Views: 69
  • USmap.jpg
    USmap.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 54
  • russia-1-vesti-nedeli-us-targets-frame.png
    russia-1-vesti-nedeli-us-targets-frame.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 59
  • map.png
    map.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 2022_IndexOfUSMilitaryStrength_MAP_18_0.png
    2022_IndexOfUSMilitaryStrength_MAP_18_0.png
    211.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 5c06b7025d58ed6da00ffbd2.jpg
    5c06b7025d58ed6da00ffbd2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 50
Magnus,

Thank for posting!

I had a link where you type in your location. What size nuclear warhead and ground or air burst. Then the link would show you the blast radius with radiation belts. Thinking wind direction was a factor too. I'll see if I can find the link.

because its likely now.

I like the checklist for what you should have in the basement. I call it my paper brain, but I always feel better when I have things written down. Thanks for sharing.

Magnus,

Thank for posting!

I had a link where you type in your location. What size nuclear warhead and ground or air burst. Then the link would show you the blast radius with radiation belts. Thinking wind direction was a factor too. I'll see if I can find the link.
I'm slated for 5-10 megs during the second exchange. I probably will never know what hit me, I'll be on the roof in a welding hood doing any drugs I can get my hands on. Oh look, I'm three miles from ground zero. I'm toast.

Last edited:
Downwind from 6 targets, I thought it was 5. 3 airports are ground strike targets. If they ground strike the Anchorage power plant they cut the highway to central Alaska. The docks.

Me, have they ever updated their target maps? The Fernald reactor feed materials facility is a park. GE is still around. Cincinnati Milacron is no more. I'm sure Wright Patterson will get one or more. Jefferson Proving grounds is a park.

Maybe I just get one on general principles:p

Last edited:
Yea, we're screwed as well. We have Hill AFB - home of the Strategic Missile Integration Complex 80 miles NW of us, and also the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center 35 miles NW of us. Won't take a very big payload to turn us to dust!

I'm close enough to the Y-12 plant. Plus an Air National Guard base even closer that bases KC-135's. And a Army Nat Guard base that does Sat Comms.
I expect we'll get 2 strikes close enough to take it all out

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back