Might be out of touch

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cnsper

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
2 weeks after getting out of the hospital, back in again. Heart is not responding to meds so I now have a baloon pump assisting the heart.

Being stuck on your back being unable to move one leg sucks big time. They are talking about doing the ablation and putting in a pacemaker. BUT, not until after the weekend.

The worst part is not being able to move and my back muscles getting really sore.

Apparently I am weird, the meds to treat afib lower blood pressure, I am already at 95 over 64.

There is always the bright side if you look for it ;)... One of the funniest men I ever knew got the third heart valve ever put in a human. You should have heard him talk about the day he got the news it had been recalled...
biggrin.gif

Take care of yourself and stay away from the green jello.

So, you are back in the hospital? How is it? Room nice? Staff nice? Since you are not doing anything (;)), let us know.
It sucks. Chicken was drier than a gravel road in Phoenix. Good drugs though. More tubes and hoses than the space station.

They have taken off about 18-20 liters of fluid. Gotten blood pressure from 77 over 55 for a low to 125 over 72. May get this baloon pump out tomorrow

The way you can tell when you're getting better is to count the tubes running into your body. Fewer tubes mean you on the road to recovery.
The chicken they serve in hospitals is raised in a desert and they don't water them. When the chickens die of dehydration they know is ready for the hospital cafeteria.

Latest posts

Back